Favorite Cheerleader | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Favorite Cheerleader

BlitPhinFan

Who Took My Floaties?
Reaction score
Yes, that's right, it's late and I am getting tired of all the negative talk. I say it's time to choose something a bit more fun. Who is your favorite Dolphins cheerleader?

For me, my Avatar speaks my vote: Amber! I was taken to Sach before, Amber, showed her lovely blue eyes though.

I would make this a poll, but I am new to this board, it's late and I am impatient at the moment. :D

The blone one with the really big boobs.
Wait, my mistake, that was quite vague of me.
The blone with the with really big FAKE boobs.
Much better.

Finally a thread I can, um, get behind! what a great bunch...notice none of THEM quit to go smoke pot in Thailand!

BlitPhinFan said:
Yes, that's right, it's late and I am getting tired of all the negative talk. I say it's time to choose something a bit more fun. Who is your favorite Dolphins cheerleader?

For me, my Avatar speaks my vote: Amber! I was taken to Sach before, Amber, showed her lovely blue eyes though.

I would make this a poll, but I am new to this board, it's late and I am impatient at the moment. :D

MODS: Nevermind, delete this thread please. It serves no purpose in this section of the forums. I just thought it would help to lighten up some peoples moods.
Can I share yours ? :lol:

I typically prefer brunettes, but Jackie V. and Bianca look very nice... Granted, my wife has been out of town for two weeks, so my 80yr old neighbor is starting to look good!

I love Andrea!Is she on the squad this year?:tongue:

LauRen

with Amber still a close 2nd

clear.gif

finbear said:
I love Andrea!Is she on the squad this year?:tongue:
Not sure, miamidolphins.com has yet to release the 2004 squad members. Should be happening any day now, I would think.

my favorite is trisia although i dont know if she's coming back for 2004.

i never knew this girls name, but i had a class last semester with a dolphins cheerleader at FIU. i then saw her on phins tv when they did that peice on the volleyball match they had with the eagles cheerleaders so i know she was telling the truth.

what i wouldve given to go to that volleyball match.

Back
Top Bottom