Favre to...the Bucs? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Favre to...the Bucs?

Travis34

chea
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
I saw this on another forum and thought you guys might be interested seeing as how there was talk here about trading for him and the fact that we're playing the Bucs soon.

Go to JSOnline.com

The whole front page is filled with news about it.

___

But anyways, this is my first post here. However, I've been lurking around since the offseason.

Bucs and Jets are the leaders to get him, he already left Green Bay and is on his way back home awaiting a trade.

favre is a joke have u watched espn lately they think this guy is god its ridiculous i mean on the ticker he even has his own little thing that says FAVRE and update on his situation i mean jesus if they stop broadcasting stupid **** then in a few days the major news will be announced and not be dulle dout freakin crap if u asked me report on something else its like the bonds thing all over again espn sucks at reporting sports

favre is a joke have u watched espn lately they think this guy is god its ridiculous i mean on the ticker he even has his own little thing that says FAVRE and update on his situation i mean jesus if they stop broadcasting stupid **** then in a few days the major news will be announced and not be dulle dout freakin crap if u asked me report on something else its like the bonds thing all over again espn sucks at reporting sports
[mod]Please refrain from personal attacks. Thank you.[/mod]

Back
Top Bottom