Fear the Bearded Wizard! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fear the Bearded Wizard!

umpalu

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
Fear the Bearded Wizard. Our dynasty is starting to fire its spark plugs. Starting next year, we are the new New England if we play our offseason right again. I might grow a beard in homage. Then have to shave it next year when Tua starts. I really hope he sticks around. Dude is invaluable. Not going down the rabbit hole, we could lose to the Jets by 50, sane post, but only said starting to fire. When they jell, It’s straight up on. Sorry haters. Just the truth.

Fitz has been tough and durable everywhere he has been.
I hope he stays and backs up TT.
A great gig for him and great insurance for the Fins.

I like the enthusiasm, but the problem is, we also have to fear the bearded wizard before each game, not knowing how said wizard will perform!

I still like that he's starting for now, but i'm not sold next week will be another good performance for Fitz, but I sure hope so!

I have a beard and Fitz' beard would kick my beards arse! His beard is so epic his body is trying to grow a beard out of jealousy!

Fitzpatrick was back to being The Kringlemeister for at least one more day. He was droppin dimes all ova the place!!! That pass to Gesicki was absolutely beautiful.

I'll have whatever Reindeer Corn Mr. Fitzpatrick is having. Thank you very much.

Time to celebrate with a Vanilla Victory Cigar!!!

Back
Top Bottom