Feeley is going to be the........... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Feeley is going to be the...........

TheBostonBomber

Practice Squad
Reaction score
golden boy of the nfl. He is going to come out of the gates and be solid......he will mature as the season goes on and really gel with the offense. Fiedler will be an after thought. I have a feeling once we see what this kid can do that fiedler CAN'T we will all be happy on this board. He will be the next "come from no where qb" that seems to be popping up ever year in the nfl recently. The press will grab onto it........but with a very loose grip. He will lead us past the first round of the playoffs........that is when the media is going to hold on tight to feeley all the way to the sb. Our wr are going to really help this guy gain some confidence as the season starts.........and he will never look back. The o-line understands that everything comes down to them.........they will step up to the challenge. RW understands his role and what needs to be done........he realizes that his performance will dramatically change the marginal success of the team week in and week out. The defense will be there usual selves with the acception of giving up the deep ball far to many times imo.......and tackling more soundly.

Lets face it guys there are only two things that need to happen to make us a sb team.

1. Are o-line needs to play solid.....not great just solid.
2. Feeley needs to play solid.....not great just solid.

Thats is it, if those two things happen, we are as good as anyone in the league. And I am very confident that those two things will happen.

I just have a gut feeling.

TheBostonBomber said:
golden boy of the nfl. He is going to come out of the gates and be solid......he will mature as the season goes on and really gel with the offense. Fiedler will be an after thought. I have a feeling once we see what this kid can do that fiedler CAN'T we will all be happy on this board. He will be the next "come from no where qb" that seems to be popping up ever year in the nfl recently. The press will grab onto it........but with a very loose grip. He will lead us past the first round of the playoffs........that is when the media is going to hold on tight to feeley all the way to the sb. Our wr are going to really help this guy gain some confidence as the season starts.........and he will never look back. The o-line understands that everything comes down to them.........they will step up to the challenge. RW understands his role and what needs to be done........he realizes that his performance will dramatically change the marginal success of the team week in and week out. The defense will be there usual selves with the acception of giving up the deep ball far to many times imo.......and tackling more soundly.

Lets face it guys there are only two things that need to happen to make us a sb team.

Thats is it, if those two things happen, we are as good as anyone in the league. And I am very confident that those two things will happen.

*snaps fingers* wake up dude! :lol:

Btw Fiedler is almost always "Solid" Feeley just can't beat Fiedler, I'm sorry. We wasted a 2nd rd pick on a back-up. Fiedler is the best QB on our roster, and until we go after someone who can full-on TAKE the job from him, he will continue to be.

Thanks for stating the obvious lol but in all seriousness i agree with you.
A.J will progress as the monthes go by if Miami can commit to him and not pick Fiedler as our starter. RW knows his role now which means trouble for defenses but the big ? for me is Boston. Theres all this write up about Boston not doing this and he will be a bust. They dont know that and I dont know that, only Boston will decide his future and all I hope is that its with Miami Producing HOF numbers :rolleyes: or winning us lots of games :D

Dolphinizzle said:

:shakeno: :fire: yea I guess it is just impossible that feeley and the o-line can play well right.......I guess it is just impossible that feeley starts off well and continues to merge with this offense......I guess it is just stupid to think that he could take us into the playoffs and succeed. Why would I ever think that a qb with no playoff experience who is unproven can actually play like he has been there before. Why would I ever consider having confindence in my team and my qb to make it to the promised land. A inexperienced qb that used to be a back up will never be able to lead a team..........it couldn't happen.

34RWilliams said:
Thanks for stating the obvious lol but in all seriousness i agree with you.
A.J will progress as the monthes go by if Miami can commit to him and not pick Fiedler as our starter. RW knows his role now which means trouble for defenses but the big ? for me is Boston. Theres all this write up about Boston not doing this and he will be a bust. They dont know that and I dont know that, only Boston will decide his future and all I hope is that its with Miami Producing HOF numbers :rolleyes: or winning us lots of games :D

34........what is obvious to some is a revalation to others. Alot of people like to say that we ar not a sb team.........I disagree. Did people think that carolina was a sb team with there great defense and "back up to warner in the el" qb.......not many. Do people think that the fins are a sb team with there great defense, great running back, and "3rd string qb in philly qb"........not many but I do.

Very catchy headline. However, The only way I see Feeley on the field at this point is when Fiedler gets hurt.

What

maybe feeley will be good but i mean fiedler didn't do a bad job 11-5 10-6 and 9-7 are good records and i know we got ricky and a good defense but somewhere in between there you have to have a quarterback and fiedler got the job done but maybe feeley will be the starter and will make a difference

Welcome to the board Catch :welcome:

We've talked about this issue plenty of times with the whole record deal, can the records be attributed to Fiedler? Maybe...maybe not...hopefully this wont swirl into another endless Jay Bashing/Praising (mostly bashing) thread....since we already talked about it.

Hope you enjoy posting on FH.com

TheBostonBomber said:

After all the bullsh*t I've been reading around here the past couple of weeks..............................................................

I LIKE IT! :clap:

TheBostonBomber said:

Great post, I feel alot of luck will play a part in this "SB run", but hey NE won their SB last year with more luck then one team deserves. I think all the negativity from the POOR REPORTING is depressing, and posts like this one help balance things a little. I would love to finaly see the last of Fiedler so I'm pulling for AJ as well. I also think we will have an O-line like we have not seen in years, I'm very excited about our line this year even if they get off to a slow start, think about it guys they always start off like gangbusters and fade, so if they start slow and mesh become a very solid unit we will be tough to beat at home or on the road.

It's amazing how there has only been one mini camp and the reporting is being written like we are in headed into the last game of the season and our hole year is on the line, gimmie a break. Most of tend to take whats being written a little to seriously, myself included. I just want the season to start already.

Dolphinizzle said:

Btw Fiedler is almost always "Solid" Feeley just can't beat Fiedler, I'm sorry. We wasted a 2nd rd pick on a back-up. Fiedler is the best QB on our roster, and until we go after someone who can full-on TAKE the job from him, he will continue to be.

If there is anything fiedler was not.........it was being a solid nfl qb that u can depend on not to make mistakes that lose games. :shakeno:

TheBostonBomber said:

We need a team that can play great, im afraid that solid is not competitive enough. It just one of the hundred layers that make a team.

Dolphinizzle said:

i agree with your first part. i totally disagree with your second. nobody knows nothing cus what they have seen is nothing more than practice where everyone needs it. One thing that people will always forget about and that feeley is more of a game day QB. yoiu cant buy into anything being said or done right now. make sno sense.

Finally

TheBostonBomber said:
:shakeno: :fire: yea I guess it is just impossible that feeley and the o-line can play well right.......I guess it is just impossible that feeley starts off well and continues to merge with this offense......I guess it is just stupid to think that he could take us into the playoffs and succeed. Why would I ever think that a qb with no playoff experience who is unproven can actually play like he has been there before. Why would I ever consider having confindence in my team and my qb to make it to the promised land. A inexperienced qb that used to be a back up will never be able to lead a team..........it couldn't happen.

Wow after that first post I thought you had completely lost your mind, glad you came back to your senses. Feeley sucks and will only see the field if Jay, Sage and a few cheerleaders with QBing expeirence all get hurt. And even then we will only put AJ in and tell him to get out of the way b/c we are gonna direct snap it to Ricky. AJ SUCKS !!!! Get used to it. Don't worry you will be saying the same thing in a few months, just like me, a few others and his mom. But for heavens sake son, don't put your hope in Feeley, he really sucks.

Back
Top Bottom