Feeley power poll

catapano

get out da way
Reaction score
RANKINGS ARE 1-10, 1 BEING THE WORST AND 10 BEING THE BEST
1)arm strength
2)scrambling ability
3)accuracy

next a question: will feeley be the qb of the future for miami?

and last are you happy with miamis decision making on the qb situation?

i know its early and impossible to make an accurate rating as of now but im curious to see haw everybody feels about feeley from what we have seen so far.
no i do not believe he is our qb of the future and no im not happy
with our decision making regarding the qb situation however i will
definately support him .:rolleyes:
1)7 2)5 3)7

while i will not rate his physical skills since i havent seen him play much, i will say im happy with the move. miami already had their starter in jay fiedler and now you give him ocmpetition to get jay to perform better and to possibly get a breakout qb. its a gamble but the front office doesnt have to act like wanny's gameplan.

1)Arm Strength - Have'nt Seen
2)Scrambling Ability - Not Sure
3)Accuarcy - Umm....

Feeley will be Miami's "future" QB.

yes i would be happy to if he was supposed to be jays back up but they grabbed him thinking he was going to be our starter

34RWilliams said:
1)Arm Strength - Have'nt Seen
2)Scrambling Ability - Not Sure
3)Accuarcy - Umm....

Feeley will be Miami's "future" QB.
:roflmao:
haha agreed!

catapano said:
yes i would be happy to if he was supposed to be jays back up but they grabbed him thinking he was going to be our starter

very true, and a second round pick to dupe the fans into thinking he will be the starter????HMMMM :lol:

At least Rick is trying to put Jay on the bench where he belongs. Jay is a very fine #2 Quarterback. He has heart, desire and a winning record and most of all is very familiar with our offense. I'm O.K. with him as the backup BUT I really want Feeley to have success right out of the box so there is no doubt that he is the man. The team needs that and I believe that's what will happen. It will be the great work of Coach Trestman that makes the difference, that along with David Boston stepping it up and playing great Football this year.

Back
Top Bottom