Feeley Question | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Feeley Question

xiidaen

FinHeaven.com Evangelist
Reaction score
Question for those who have spent time watching film on AJ, or those lucky enough to get to training camp: How is he at executing Play Action fakes?

This has been a cornerstone of our passing game, in part because I think JF was very good at it (faking to Williams doesn't hurt, either). And, articles describing our new OC have said that he's bringing in more play-action passes from his experience at Indy.

Has anyone seen if AJ is good at selling the fake?

Question for those who have spent time watching film on AJ, or those lucky enough to get to training camp: How is he at executing Play Action fakes?

This has been a cornerstone of our passing game, in part because I think JF was very good at it (faking to Williams doesn't hurt, either). And, articles describing our new OC have said that he's bringing in more play-action passes from his experience at Indy.

I'd say he's pretty decent at it, not superb, not bad either. Of course it'll be more telling when they have pads but I think it is neither a weakness nor a strength. Just my opinion!

Finsflurry said:

I'd say he's pretty decent at it, not superb, not bad either. Of course it'll be more telling when they have pads but I think it is neither a weakness nor a strength. Just my opinion!

What footage do you base this opinion on I'd like to know...

From what I've seen studying his game tapes and assessing him during mini-camp.

its going to be interesting to see who starts for miami this season i personally dont care if its fiedler or feeley as long as they get the job done and get the ball to boston and chambers alot!!

Back
Top Bottom