Feeley TD hightlight | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Feeley TD hightlight

I'm a huge madden fan... but I might rent this game to see what it's like. Even though the half time show annoys me... every time they showed a highlight of the bronco's it was never just jake... or plummer, it was Jake "the snake" plummer, every single time, and I think he called then the broncs every single time to. However the half time show is a cool feature.

I thought they were all around the same power level? If the xbox is much more powerful why aren't their graphics that much better?

NLude33 said:
XBox graphics are awesome in 480P or 1080I on a HD TV....does PS2 output HD?

I think you have to buy another plug. I have never played xbox on a hd tv... I just got a 56 inch hd tv a few months ago, would I notice that much of a difference?

TerryTate said:
I do love the berman reference in there to south park.... "Starvin' Marvin Harrison" :lol:

Uh grasshopper...sorry to burst your bubble. But "starvin' marvin" was around a long long time before South Park was even thought of. A gas station named "Speedway" originally used it to describe their little character for their food mart crap..I think back in the early 80's or late 70's.

IceStorm said:
Uh grasshopper...sorry to burst your bubble. But "starvin' marvin" was around a long long time before South Park was even thought of. A gas station named "Speedway" originally used it to describe their little character for their food mart crap..I think back in the early 80's or late 70's.

Yea I was gonna say that.

Williams34Phins said:
I think you have to buy another plug. I have never played xbox on a hd tv... I just got a 56 inch hd tv a few months ago, would I notice that much of a difference?

on a ps2 maybe, an xbox definitely

darkoak said:
Madden rocks, all football, no stupid crap.

I guess I was the only person who thought setting prices of hotdogs as being stupid crap

wonderl33t said:
Yes. The PS2 is far less powerful than the Xbox, it can't handle video highlights.

XBox isn't far more powerful then PS2. It is more powerful. The only reason why XBox has video highlights is because of the hard drive. If you get the hard drive for the PS2 you will get video highlights

Dol-Fan Dupree said:
XBox isn't far more powerful then PS2. It is more powerful. The only reason why XBox has video highlights is because of the hard drive. If you get the hard drive for the PS2 you will get video highlights

That is SO true Dupree, the PS2 clearly gives you more OPTIONS. Who can argue that? For example:

Want more than TWO controller ports? Spend $25 or so on the OPTIONAL multi-tap adaptor.

Want to save games? Spend $20 or so on the OPTIONAL memory cards.

Want to get online? Spend $40 or so on the OPTIONAL modem.

Want to get video highlights? Spend $90 or so on the OPTIONAL HD.

So many options... :roflmao:

the xbox and ps2, the xbox has more power on paper but fails to utilize it. the ps2 is just as capable of anything the xbox does.

I have both the PS2 and Xbox, both hooked up to theinternet, however my Xbox sits in the bedroom collecting dust because of microsofts lack of decent games. Ps2 is far superior in game production.

Dol-Fan Dupree said:

And the video card.

A modded xbox kind of takes console gaming to a new level and is more fun for me, which makes xbox my preference, but thats for another forum.

If only xbox had the same game selection as ps2..

Illl definitely be buying ps3 though when it comes out.

Back
Top Bottom