Feeley threw a........ | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Feeley threw a........

Hey Boston Bomber:

You're a bore. *yawn* ZZZzzzzzzz

I hope you are willing to stick around when your boys tank. I doubt it. All the Fiedler Huggers went into hiding last year when he choked again.

C'mon back after reality sets in.

fin-atic said:
Hey Boston Bomber:

I hope you are willing to stick around when your boys tank. I doubt it. All the Fiedler Huggers went into hiding last year when he choked again.

That's what I love, a Dolphins fan with such a positive out look and high hopes for our QB corps! Way to go man, I know I'm proud of ya!

Oliver...

fin-atic said:
Hey Boston Bomber:

Fin-atic, I feel a disturbance in the force. Darth Fiedler is making his comeback once again and he will take over the galaxy. I know this is a
great burden you must take but I as your fellow Jedy will help you in your quest to destroy Darth Fiedler.

May the force be with us.

juniorseau55 said:
Fin-atic, I feel a disturbance in the force. Darth Fiedler is making his comeback once again and he will take over the galaxy. I know this is a
great burden you must take but I as your fellow Jedy will help you in your quest to destroy Darth Fiedler.

:huh:

Oliver...

TheBostonBomber said:
in when he was supposed to throw an out during mini-camp!!!!!!!!! I knew all along that this guy sucks...........he has had forever to know the playbook!!!! Where is jay fiedler at when u need him........he knows all of our plays like the back of his hand!! And did u see him during mini-camp........he was awesome! He is looking better then I have ever seen him before.........he is practicing with a sense of urgency now like we have never seen before. I guess those 4 other seasons were just flukes when he couldn't hit our wr in stride and had the velocity of a school girl. i think he has been working out to!!!! Thats it.......its fiedlers time to shine this year, we wasted our pick on feeley.......did u see him during mini-camp, it was like he has never practiced with these guys in his life!!!!!!!!

:eek: :roflmao:

:lol:

Good stuff!!!! :lol:

Now we need to just count up how many actually missed your point completely.

55....Don't worry, Luke Feeley will battle Darth Fiedler and good will win over evil...We can all jump in the Millineum Fishtank (parked in the endzone at Planet Davie to get away, if we avoid the Imperial Wannstedters !

BB...great post...55...Ditto...just what we need...a little lightening !

juniorseau55 said:

I am concerned that many of our fellow members are living on the dark side and have pledged alliegence to the dark one Darth Fiedler.

They are willing to give into the brainwashing of the evil Emporer Wanny. I have much faith in Obee Won Ricky and Taylor Solo. Perhaps together we can invade planet Davie and destroy the evil empire!!

But if we destroy Darth Fiedler who reigns as a QB nightmare, we must remember this warning...There is another.

Hey Fiedler Huggers...I AM YOUR FATHER!!! :roflmao: :roflmao:

May the force be with you.

juniorseau55 said:

Kudos on that one Jr.... :lol:

On a serious note, I hear that Darth Fiedler has captured Prince Feeley and has threaten to cut off all ties to DW, if Prince Feeley wins the starting job... ;)

Can any of our Photo artist edit and paste a picture of AJF with the Princess Leia hairdoo?

Last edited by a moderator:
Disnardo said:
Kudos on that one Jr.... :lol:

On a serious note, I hear that Darth Fiedler has captured Prince Feeley and has threaten to cut off all ties to DW, if Prince Feeley wins the starting job... ;)

Can any of our Photo artist edit and paste a picture of AJF with the Princess Leia hairdoo?

Instead of that, just take a picture of him while at the morning breakfast and have Jay Fiedler hold a honeybun on each side of his head.

davster82 said:
Instead of that, just take a picture of him while at the morning breakfast and have Jay Fiedler hold a honeybun on each side of his head.

Of course you guys probably think Fiedler would fumble the honey bun. LOL

TheBostonBomber said:
u know i was joking right??? :confused:

i kind of got that feeling when you touted Jay so much. i would then have to say: what do you do for a living? im thinking not much.

Back
Top Bottom