"feels so Good" | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

"feels so Good"

corona683

Active Roster
Reaction score
I must say the Victory over the Bills Was the most intense moment for me this thus far. Not only did my boyz kick total a$$, but i won the office pool because everybody and they momma had Buff... THE TASTE OF BEING QUEEN for a wk is AWESOME. Thats rite i'm a female and i LOVE the fins, and i live in upstate NY.:lol: SWEET.......

Re: "feels so Good"

Originally posted by corona683
I must say the Victory over the Bills Was the most intense moment for me this thus far. Not only did my boyz kick total a$$, but i won the office pool because everybody and they momma had Buff... THE TASTE OF BEING QUEEN for a wk is AWESOME. Thats rite i'm a female and i LOVE the fins, and i live in upstate NY.:lol: SWEET.......

hmmmmm.......female, lives in upstate NY, and a fin fan..........hmmmmm. wanna get together? j/k

Re: Re: "feels so Good"

Originally posted by finfan54

hmmmmm.......female, lives in upstate NY, and a fin fan..........hmmmmm. wanna get together? j/k

No you aren't ;).

Find me a girl who is a finfan and I'll ask her out asap :tongue:

Re: "feels so Good"

Originally posted by corona683

OMG..while I was reading your post and I came across the "queen" I was thinking "darn,that poster better be a female"...lmao.

Thankfully you cleared that up.

What do female Dolfans do in upstate NY? What a shame. Care for a trip to south FL?

:lol:

BTW, Corona is my fav beer.....

:D

Re: Re: "feels so Good"

Originally posted by finfan54

You can always do it the AOL way....

Corona? A/S/L...got a picture? PM me.....

:lol:

I am with you on your 2 points corona. I honestly didn't think we had a chance on Sun night, so it made the win all that much sweeter. I also live in upstate NY(Albany), so the past 2 weeks have awfull good to me. If we can pull off the NY trifecta in 2 weeks none of my friends will watch football with me again. Last week was by far the best because I went to the U. at Buffalo, so I got to rub it in to all my fraternity brothers.

Are all you NYers going to be at the bills Dec. game, if so we need to get together. I'm coming up for that game. Where should I go the night before or the day before the game to be will fin fans? Some of the bills fan from here are going up with me, I'm glad I have bragging right going up. I know I'm taking a chance and may have to really hear it coming back, but I'm hoping Jay hold on to his winning ways against them.

Miss Meth, MiaDolfan13, Erralynn, Sugarcane need to be considered for hottie of the week also, scrapster. ;)

Hmm...rotating Finheaven.com hottie of the week thread...

Probably get someone in trouble.

Back
Top Bottom