FH Badges? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

FH Badges?

So Be

Club Member
Reaction score
I see different badges like Survivor, Jet's Hater, etc, and have no idea what they are. Are they from years ago? Jut curious.

I see different badges like Survivor, Jet's Hater, etc, and have no idea what they are. Are they from years ago? Jut curious.
Survivor is from a few years ago when we changed servers. It is like the T-Shirts you can get at theme parks where it says you "Survived" one of the big thrill rides.

Jets/Bills/Patriots hater badge is by request, would you like one?

[video=youtube_share;PI9jFp0cnig]http://youtu.be/PI9jFp0cnig[/video]

(Couldn't resist)

Survivor is from a few years ago when we changed servers. It is like the T-Shirts you can get at theme parks where it says you "Survived" one of the big thrill rides.

Was that change virus related? If so, I remember it very well, and not fondly.

As to your question- jets SUCK, S...U...C...K, SUCK, SUCK, SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I had to correct some jets fans on the proper version of their "chant" twice in Pubs last year. LOL

[video=youtube_share;PI9jFp0cnig]http://youtu.be/PI9jFp0cnig[/video]

(Couldn't resist)

Have to agree. It took me 4 years and over 5,000 posts to ask what they were. :)

That being said, I do respect, and with the Military, admire those who have earned them.

Was that change virus related? If so, I remember it very well, and not fondly.

As to your question- jets SUCK, S...U...C...K, SUCK, SUCK, SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I had to correct some jets fans on the proper version of their "chant" twice in Pubs last year. LOL
The big purge you might be thinking of was with the former FinHeaven staff, back in 2007 I believe. The survivor badge is when we switched to bigger servers in 2010.

You now have a hater badge.

---------- Post added at 11:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:20 AM ----------

Ooo! Ooo!

*I* really hate the Jets....

You get one also. :up:

can I have a brandon fields fan club badge :) :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

I personally would really like a Jets hater badge, if this is possible.

My hatred for the Pats is pretty well documented here. I truly HATE the New York Jets. My dad was a season ticket holder after many years of waiting. He paid his hard earned money to go to those games, and when that new stadium went up, they had the balls to ask him for $40,000 for PSLs! They screwed my dad and every other blue collar can who looked past their crappiness to actually care. I absolutely hate the Jets and their entire organization for their elitist attitude when they have no right to act that way, not when they do things like that. I haven't even gotten into the rivalry yet...there's my campaign I suppose for both the Jests and the Pat-us-on-the-ass-triots.

I hate the Patriots, where is my badge? Lol. :lol:

Sorry Nublar, Guess I started something. :)

You can sign me up for a Jets hater!

Back
Top Bottom