Fiedler In Demand! Or so they say | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fiedler In Demand! Or so they say

There are not too many FA QBs with experience available this year so he will be in demand certainly as a backup if not a starter.

CrunchTime said:
There are not too many FA QBs with experience available this year so he will be in demand certainly as a backup if not a starter.

There's a few with experience. Too much experience in the case of Frerotte and Garcia.

DonShula84 said:
When gave Fiedler permission to seek a trade last year his agent said 5 teams wanted him. Yet we never got a trade offer, odd? Why wouldnt a team want him to be a cheap backup, no team wants him as a starter so get off his balls, Jay is horrible
Guess you read something I didn't. I don't see anyone "on his balls" in this thread. wft are you speaking of?

Regan21286 said:
And that's a former Wanny Wasteland. It fits perfectly. Hopefully, it'll stop a team from getting another FA QB that we may be interested in.
Man, I like that sig with Benson/Williams.....its just very interesting to me some reason.

Seems the Fiedler lovers are going to keep posting stories about the guy for weeks just to keep his name on the board...

They probably feel some kind of kinship with him, and don't want to let go... :lol:

EightyTwenty said:
Seems the Fiedler lovers are going to keep posting stories about the guy for weeks just to keep his name on the board...

They probably feel some kind of kinship with him, and don't want to let go... :lol:
Screw you!! I posted it because it was on a freakin' NFL page! Get over yourself!

Mcduffie81 said:
Man, I like that sig with Benson/Williams.....its just very interesting to me some reason.

Hopefully, Benson will come in as Ricky w/o the mental probs. As for criminal records, look at Jamal Lewis. I doubt many Raven fans want Lewis out because of his record.

LtDan662002 said:
Guess you read something I didn't. I don't see anyone "on his balls" in this thread. wft are you speaking of?
My bad, I misread your original post when you talked about Jay Bashers. When I first read it I thought you being sarcastic, saying see this proves that Jay is a good qb.

DonShula84 said:
My bad, I misread your original post when you talked about Jay Bashers. When I first read it I thought you being sarcastic, saying see this proves that Jay is a good qb.
I am neither a Jay Basher or Jay Hugger. I embrace all who wear the uniform. After they no longer wear it, some are cherished(Marino) and some are not(O-gun, Fiedler)

MCMike81 said:
Lets just hope that he goes to an AFC east team that way OUR defense can score some touchdowns this year. Jay has the heart but the guy is a bum of a QB, terrible decision making
Lol! you will cry in your pillow if he beats us!

Back
Top Bottom