Fiedler Named Starter and #1 on Depth Chart | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fiedler Named Starter and #1 on Depth Chart

FinFanGirl

Athletic Supporter
Reaction score
I just read on AOL Sports that Jay Fiedler was listed as the starting quarterback on the team's first official depth chart, released Wednesday. I wish i had a link but it doesnt let me post to another site. :eek: :down: :wall:

It's just the first depth chart, not the final.

scares me -- i mean you trade a # 2 for him, you'd just think that he'd be the one who would get the nod. Oh well, I'm a fan either way too bad i live in cali and i wont be able to see them play until the reg season thanks to sunday ticket.

I'm not surprised and I won't be surprised if it's Fielder on the field vs Tennessee. You can say whatever you want but Feeley has done absolutely squat to seperate himself. He's gonna have to have 4 great pre season games to win the job and he'll have to do it with backup receivers.

FinFanGirl said:
I just read on AOL Sports that Jay Fiedler was listed as the starting quarterback on the team's first official depth chart, released Wednesday. I wish i had a link but it doesnt let me post to another site. :eek: :down: :wall:
I just heard on WQAM that Chambers, Zach, Surtain and Madison will not be playing at all so don't lose any sleep over it.

I just hope that the QB battle is actually fair and not partial to Fiedler. Cause I want the best QB on our roster to be the starter. Whoever that may be.

my only real concern about Feidler starting is that Feeley's confidence may become demoralized....Imagine getting beat out by Fiedler....thats pretty low.

:D

FinFanGirl said:
scares me -- i mean you trade a # 2 for him, you'd just think that he'd be the one who would get the nod. Oh well, I'm a fan either way too bad i live in cali and i wont be able to see them play until the reg season thanks to sunday ticket.

You can see them play this preseason on NFL Network..channel 212 here in cali i believe. They're not live but hell...i waited allllll offseason, i can wait a day extra for a preseason game. :D

Lungoystr said:
I just heard on WQAM that Chambers, Zach, Surtain and Madison will not be playing at all so don't lose any sleep over it.
also someone posted that Derrius Thompson isn't playing

Back
Top Bottom