Fiedler Out for the Year | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fiedler Out for the Year

Nappy Roots said:
i dont know if i believe it yet. Kffl may have gotten the names mixed up....

yea. he aint out for the year.
Jets | Injury Update: J. Fiedler
Tue, 27 Sep 2005 19:17:16 -0700

Jay Glazer, of FOXSports.com, reports the New York Jets now believe backup QB Jay Fiedler (shoulder) could return within six to eight weeks. His injury at first was feared to be worse than QB Chad Pennington's (shoulder) shoulder injury, but his examination also showed less damage than originally believed.

I live in NJ

saban_era said:

I just heard the sports report about the Jets.

First of all, Chad's injury is not a torn rotator cuff. It was re-injured and there is a slim chance he'll return this year.

Jay Fiedler dislocated his shoulder and won't return at all.

Jason Fabini is questionable for this weekend's game, but will return to the Jets.

They signed a qb from Texas Tech - Cliff Kingsbury as an emergency qb.

Let's not jump the gun and say they're done yet.

I don't know if this is true but Herm said that they've never relied on their qb anyway - it's been defense and the running game.

Just an update.

he needs to retire and so does Pennington because they are both injured every season

Jay? Possibly. Chad. Nope. It was confirmed by the doctor that he flew to see that it is, indeed, a tear and he's gone for the season.

njfinfan said:
Jay? Possibly. Chad. Nope. It was confirmed by the doctor that he flew to see that it is, indeed, a tear and he's gone for the season.

Yep, A tear in a new spot!

Jets | Fiedler Eyeing Nov. 6 Return
Thu, 29 Sep 2005 22:20:59 -0700

The Star-Ledger reports New York Jets QB Jay Fiedler (shoulder) is eyeing a Nov. 6 return to the team. They will be playing the San Diego Chargers that week.

http://www.kffl.com/hotw/nfl

Back
Top Bottom