Fiedlers Throw | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fiedlers Throw

PhinsPhan

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I can't believe Fiedler made that throw to Chrebet for the TD. I have never seen him throw that far let alone thread it into coverage.

Fiedler made that TD look easy. In Miami, Fiedler wasn't that bad of a QB-it's just he wasn't consistent enough, it what he did do.

Ain't that always the way tho...a mediocre player leaves Miami and then suddenly becomes pretty good (usually when they're playing against the Fins!)

No worries tho, Jay will go back to his losing ways soon enough, he always does.

OutsideObserver said:
He won't have the chance from the Bench....

Pennington has never played a full season.

Hmm...I didn't see it but I believe it, Fiedler is an okay QB, and I bet any dolphins fan wishes that he was there instead of Gay-J.

To byroan: I noticed your signature has those little things that show what you do, I see them everywhere, where do you get them? Thanks.

dolfinfan said:
Ain't that always the way tho...a mediocre player leaves Miami and then suddenly becomes pretty good (usually when they're playing against the Fins!)

No worries tho, Jay will go back to his losing ways soon enough, he always does.

yes his 3rd best winning percentage as a starter

byroan said:
Pennington has never played a full season.

And yet we have made the playoffs 3 out of 4 years. Amazing, that.

Don't worry Dolphins, Jay won't make you feel too bad because he probably won't play more than a few downs this year.

BZ

BwanaZulia said:
And yet we have made the playoffs 3 out of 4 years. Amazing, that.

Don't worry Dolphins, Jay won't make you feel too bad because he probably won't play more than a few thousand downs this year.

BZ

Fixed that for ya ;)

Speaker said:
Fixed that for ya ;)

That was sweet. Thanks.

I know the loss of the better of your three QBs is tough, but try not to kick the cat too much.

There is always the 2006 draft. Imagine what you can get for AJ now? I mean, he MUST be worth more than the 2nd round pick you gave up for him right?

:)

BZ

Fiedler may not be a starter quality qb but back-up qb. So is Gus and AJ and IMO Jay is the better qb. Right now the dolphins qb's look lost. Saban got rid of him because he was Wanny's boy. Instead he brings in Linehans boy who will get killed without an OL. At least Jay can run.

M-REAL said:
Fiedler made that TD look easy. In Miami, Fiedler wasn't that bad of a QB-it's just he wasn't consistent enough, it what he did do.
Agreed! But i think that he failed in Miami because of the O-Line, that did him in. I think that any QB would fail with a horrible O-line.

Back
Top Bottom