fight between two jets players!!!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

fight between two jets players!!!!

miami13_nj

Rookie
Reaction score
i am not sure what happend, but i read that james reed of the jets gave vilma a fat lip.can anyone confirm this?:rofl3:

Didnt he have a good size set of soup coolers already? Or am i thnking of someone else?

a fat lip? thats not a fight. How about the WR from USC Steve Smith fighting with USC's TE (cant remember his name). Smith Broke his jaw, and it was over like 5 dollars i think. thats a fight

Nappy, why is JT's pic up there with the 3 dead guys? Did something happen?

romo beating up that raiders TE was a fight shatterd his eye socket i think

i guess its true thet are talking about it on ganggreen.things are looking bad for the jets.

Last edited by a moderator:
jetsh8r said:
Nappy, why is JT's pic up there with the 3 dead guys? Did something happen?

When did Griffey die? :confused:

Nappy Roots said:
a fat lip? thats not a fight. How about the WR from USC Steve Smith fighting with USC's TE (cant remember his name). Smith Broke his jaw, and it was over like 5 dollars i think. thats a fight

:eek::eek:
OMG DID GRIFFEY DIE????

Tupac is dead if i am not mistaken, right? Him and the big guy. Griffey died I thought in an attempt to restart his career.

ScrepsMJ said:
:confused: When did Tupac die!?
The only one who could really be dead in this picture is Biggie Smalls..Tupac remains a mystery and he is still making music 6-7 years after his death.

Griffey isnt dead....he just blasted around 30 homers and is still clicking...he might be a yankee next year or a white sox

Back
Top Bottom