"Fin Fan for Life" | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

"Fin Fan for Life"

corona683

Active Roster
Reaction score
Im a 41 yr old african amercian female who resides in upstate new york (rochester to be exact) and i have been a fin fan my whole life. My grandmother is from Tenn (big football state) and my mom is from ohio (another big football state) my twin brother back in the days was a Buffalo bill fan ... LOL big surprise, but 15 yrs ago , he converted to Phili.

I however have suck with the Fins. thru it ALL, from the perect season ( i was 8 yrs old) , the Marino Era, the Wannstadt wonder yrs, til Nick Saban.

I have learned alot thru this , and no matter what, i will always be a FIN FAN.
Its in my blood.. Im excited about what Saban has and will continue to do. Yes i think fins will be VASTLY improved from last season , and im not surprised. Its due, FINS are due.

I wont go as so far to say that they win the SB next season, but it sure would be great to see zach and JT get a ring in their hm stadium.. Thats would be SPECIAL.. Just like i thought the fins were back in the early 70's .. SOMETHING SPECIAL...

Damn straight, Miami are getting it done :rawk: :hysterikill: Great post

good to hear your dedicated.ive been one since i was five yrs old.thats ten yrs for me.all ive heard my whole life from random pple is fins suck.but i just say to them um what happened to ur team this year.:lol:

I live in TN and YES Huge football state! I am glad you are a huge Dolphins fan and stick with them!

I've been a fan since since i saw my first game at 6 yrs old with my father
its going to be a huge plus for me to walk around school next year and boast
about my team in stead of hearing how bad they suck.

it always good to hear a true fan for once.
GREAT post girl.

corona683 said:
Im a 41 yr old african amercian female who resides in upstate new york (rochester to be exact) and i have been a fin fan my whole life. My grandmother is from Tenn (big football state) and my mom is from ohio (another big football state) my twin brother back in the days was a Buffalo bill fan ... LOL big surprise, but 15 yrs ago , he converted to Phili.

Sorry to hear that, I quess its like having one Doctor come out and say, "I am sorry, your brother is crazy, and another Doctor 15yrs later, correcting the diagnosis by saying, no, he's not crazy, just mentally handicapped for life".

Glad to have you on board with our Miami Dolphins.

corona683 said:

I however have stuck with the Fins. thru it ALL, from the perect season ( i was 8 yrs old) , the Marino Era, the Wannstadt wonder yrs, til Nick Saban.

Its in my blood.. Im excited about what Saban has and will continue to do. Yes i think fins will be VASTLY improved from last season , and im not surprised. Its due, FINS are due.

I wont go as so far to say that they win the SB next season, but it sure would be great to see zach and JT get a ring in their hm stadium.. Thats would be SPECIAL.. Just like i thought the fins were back in the early 70's .. SOMETHING SPECIAL...

Hey Corona, good to see you back darlin', nice post. Yep, I think we're in for good times too !

As I said before...I bleed Aqua-n-orange...I too am 40 yrs. old...and became a fan when my parents bought me a little stuffed dolphin. I went everywhere with that thing...then dad and my two uncles were watching a game on tv, I was 5 by the way, and I walked in with my dolphin, dad pointed to the tv, I saw the logo on a helmet...AND WAS HOOKED!!! Don't ever want to be un-hooked. I live in Ohio...and recieve MORE than my share of taunts and "Dolphins suck" bs...but I move on and tell those naysayers not to talk that way about the NFL'S next dynasty....THEN IT'LL BE MY TURN!!!!!:evil:

GO YOU 'PHINS!!!!!!!!!!!

corona683 said:

I however have suck with the Fins. thru it ALL, from the perect season ( i was 8 yrs old) , the Marino Era, the Wannstadt wonder yrs, til Nick Saban.

Good post.

I thought this was going to be a post for guys with finsfan4life in their username....oh well.

finsfan_84 said:
we are gonna still suck untill our secondary gets fixed

Patience. We will get a good secondary. Not the greatest, But long enough for our blitz to get there. Its actually pretty decent already.

CB - Goodeman, Poole, Daniels ( Need more help but a nice start )
SS - Hill
FS - FA or Draft pick

Good to see somebody else from the old days.I think we are in for another run like the early seventies.I feel for you being in Rochester. I was born in Buffalo. I chose the Dolphins and the rest of the family went to the old war memorial stadium. 40 years later and it looks like I made the right decision and I let them know about it all the time.

Back
Top Bottom