Fin Fans Chillen | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fin Fans Chillen

TKAllDay

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
What makes a great friend? What usually makes a great friend is the fact that you have similar interests. FH is a mix of people spread all across the land. Although we argue, fight, belittle and sometimes even... get along with each other, I was wondering if any of you fellow FHers hangout with each other? Furthermore, do you guys ever have established get-togethers? On my fishing forum there are a group of people who, every year, get together and BBQ, drink, and have fun. I really laugh at some of your comments. Why don't we all hangout?????
There is nothing more fun than talking dolphins while drunk.....

What makes a great friend? What usually makes a great friend is the fact that you have similar interests. FH is a mix of people spread all across the land. Although we argue, fight, belittle and sometimes even... get along with each other, I was wondering if any of you fellow FHers hangout with each other? Furthermore, do you guys ever have established get-togethers? On my fishing forum there are a group of people who, every year, get together and BBQ, drink, and have fun. I really laugh at some of your comments. Why don't we all hangout?????
There is nothing more fun than talking dolphins while drunk.....
I don't know bro. I am part of another Dolphins fan site and next year we are planning to attend a game where we all can meet. Perhaps the owner of that site who is friends with the owner of this site Matt could make it happen that several Dolphin sites attend the same game and have a big meet and Greet!

It's like thanksgiving with the family. Yes you love them, they are family...but hanging out with them would make you want to punch babies. Lol. I keed I keed.

lets do it!! I heard fin fan in cali is going to wear his fake ricky dreads..

Back
Top Bottom