Fin Fans Unite!!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fin Fans Unite!!!

FINintheMOON

Practice Squad
Reaction score
All,

The STEELERS game will more than likely be in September... I am willing to rent buses to go to the game from the Washington D.C. area if anyone is interested. The charge will be $7.00 per person, $10.00 per couple... Boys on Boys WON'T WORK, unless one of you are willing to wear a T that says you're his B***H!!!:sidelol:

The fee will cover the following per bus:

2 quarter kegs of beer (provide your desire in your response)

7 bags of chips with 2 Dips (French Onion and Salsa)

1, 6 foot subway sub with condements (cold cut trio with lettuce, tomato, onion, pickles and black olives) You can remove what you do not like!

6, 12 packs of Sodas (Variety counts)

Bottled Water

If you are interested in riding the "BUS", please PM me... I know it is early, but the earlier I get this out, the MORE FIN FANS have time to plan so they can attend!!!:lol:

Also, We WILL tailgate at the park!!! I will be sure to have arrangements made for grills! So if you have a special dish, dog or sausage... bring them with ya!!!

Let's ROCK the HOUSE of the CHAMPS!!!:cooldude:

Phin_Phan said:
I live nowhere near DC.......=(

IF you wanna go to the game, let me know where you are coming from and I might be able to find a sweet deal for ya round trip!:D

I live in S Jersey, so I think I'll be coming from the complete opposite direction!!

As a matter of fact... I want to make this the biggest turn out!!! Let me know where all you reside and what you can do, as far as money, PM me with this info PLEASE!, and I will see what I can do... I have connections with UNITED and SOUTHWEST... :dolphins:

I would like to make the STEELERS game a REUNION of sorts for FINHEAVEN! I will work with the MODS to sanction this effort!:D

Thats too bad I just moved from DC last week or I would have for sure been down. But I can deal with it considering I moved to Miami and will be able to attend games alot now.

FINintheMOON said:
All,

The STEELERS game will more than likely be in September... I am willing to rent buses to go to the game from the Washington D.C. area if anyone is interested. The charge will be $7.00 per person, $10.00 per couple... Boys on Boys WON'T WORK, unless one of you are willing to wear a T that says you're his B***H!!!:sidelol:

The fee will cover the following per bus:

2 quarter kegs of beer (provide your desire in your response)

7 bags of chips with 2 Dips (French Onion and Salsa)

1, 6 foot subway sub with condements (cold cut trio with lettuce, tomato, onion, pickles and black olives) You can remove what you do not like!

6, 12 packs of Sodas (Variety counts)

Bottled Water

If you are interested in riding the "BUS", please PM me... I know it is early, but the earlier I get this out, the MORE FIN FANS have time to plan so they can attend!!!:lol:

Also, We WILL tailgate at the park!!! I will be sure to have arrangements made for grills! So if you have a special dish, dog or sausage... bring them with ya!!!

Let's ROCK the HOUSE of the CHAMPS!!!:cooldude:

:boohoo:

BOOOOOOOOOOO! come to florida first, and im down!

FINintheMOON said:
IF you wanna go to the game, let me know where you are coming from and I might be able to find a sweet deal for ya round trip!:D

im going to go to the game, im going to be leaving from Tampa if i take a flight. see if you could help me out, thanks!

Back
Top Bottom