Fin Heaven VIP | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fin Heaven VIP

True Fins Fan

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
Hey everybody, I was noticing that I've been spending alot of my time on this website and I was thinking about that VIP section. Is it even worth it? Whats the big difference between VIP and the the regular member.

True Fins Fan said:
Hey everybody, I was noticing that I've been spending alot of my time on this website and I was thinking about that VIP section. Is it even worth it? Whats the big difference between VIP and the the regular member.

Yes

This isn't the place to ask. There is a "Questions and Suggestions" forum near the bottom of the forums list where this sort of thing belongs. This will likely be moved there.

VIP gives you special recognition as a VIP member and access to a forum I honestly don't spend much time in posting. The forum moves much more slowly than this one does, and there is a lot of good stuff to read there because people think before they post. Certain members, like KB21, live there almost exclusively now. It's a good source of information.

The biggest difference is in intelligent posts. There aren't any rediculous posts in the VIP section, and you never get attacked for you opinions.

True Fins Fan said:

I heard it is really good. You dont have to wade through multiple threads by nutjob homers like in this forum.

No, "Lets get Arrington, and all the other free agents."

No, "Lets move Boston to safety."

No, "I want Berlin to start"

No, "With Boston, Booker, Chambers, McMike, Welker, we have the greatest WR core (sic)"

threads.

Jimmy James said:
The forum moves much more slowly than this one does, and there is a lot of good stuff to read there because people think before they post.

I'm pretty sure that was an insult to every non-VIP member on FinHeaven. :shakeno:

AlexKhan said:
I'm pretty sure that was an insult to every non-VIP member on FinHeaven. :shakeno:

No sir. The posts that some people make in this forum are insults to every member of FinHeaven. That's just a hard, cold fact.

AlexKhan said:
"Some people"... now were talking. :)

That's always what we were talking about. I stated only a positive about the VIP forum, not a negative about this forum. As you may have noticed, I spend most of my time posting about the Dolphins in this forum. That is because I'm frankly attracted to mixing it up. There usually isn't anything to mix it up about in the VIP forum because everthing written there is of such a high quality.

Jimmy James said:
This isn't the place to ask. There is a "Questions and Suggestions" forum near the bottom of the forums list where this sort of thing belongs. This will likely be moved there.

VIP gives you special recognition as a VIP member and access to a forum I honestly don't spend much time in posting. The forum moves much more slowly than this one does, and there is a lot of good stuff to read there because people think before they post. Certain members, like KB21, live there almost exclusively now. It's a good source of information.
Same here but it is still worth the buy cause like JJ says it has better posts instead of some of the BS you see in the main forum and the members actually think b4 posting.

VIP is where its at bro.. Good conversation... No trolls, no immature posts.. Its really exclusive... U get that sense of exclusiveness immedietely...

Jimmy James said:
That's always what we were talking about. I stated only a positive about the VIP forum, not a negative about this forum. As you may have noticed, I spend most of my time posting about the Dolphins in this forum. That is because I'm frankly attracted to mixing it up. There usually isn't anything to mix it up about in the VIP forum because everthing written there is of such a high quality.

Mixing it up sounds better to myself as well!

Cheers!

The posts are more serious and straight to the point.There is no bashing of other members and trolling.When you open a thread you know its worthwhile to do it.

Many of the VIPs are established FH members who cut to the chase and you dont have to go though a dozen inane posts to get to one that is interesting.

Also many of the draft gurus and columnists treat the VIP as their home and there is a lot of inside information that you wont get on the main board.

If you are a fanatic fin fan like me 36 Dollars is a small price to pay for what amounts to Dolphin insider information.

Back
Top Bottom