Final 4 - Csonka Bracket Winner 13marino13 Vs Taylor Bracket Winner Blackcreekbandit | Page 27 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Final 4 - Csonka Bracket Winner 13marino13 Vs Taylor Bracket Winner Blackcreekbandit

Who will advance to the Championship Match?

• Blackcreekbandit

Votes: 33 50.8%
  • 13marino13

Votes: 32 49.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks all who voted and supported me, I really appreciate it. It's coming to an end so vote if you haven't. I'll be off shortly as my son has a baseball game. It's all in your hands now.....

upload_2019-3-23_23-49-26.png

Hope you guys like this. It took lots of time and I got the idea from something @Vaark posted in another year

Killer closing act brother Marino. Terrific job all contest long :cheers:

Thanks all who voted and supported me, I really appreciate it. It's coming to an end so vote if you haven't. I'll be off shortly as my son has a baseball game. It's all in your hands now.....

upload_2019-3-23_23-49-26-png.18269

Hope you guys like this. It took lots of time and I got the idea from something @Vaark posted in another year

The image is broken for me

Its weird because I saw the original post he had and the pic worked now that I'm comign back to the thread the pic is broken. On this post that I quoted the top pic doesn't work but the bottom one did. Weird
Nope, not seeing it either Fish/BCB.

View attachment 18634

That looks great! Nice work!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom