Final injury report | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Final injury report

PhinMagic

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Jamar Taylor out with a hammy.
Patterson and Thomas questionable.
clemons Tanny Jerry Egnew spitler all probable.

The tcker on NFLN last night said Miller was also probable with a pectoral.

Patterson is questionable. Wow, he might play for another quarter again... You know he's going out in the 2nd quarter anyways.

Ive given up on him ocmpletely. If he can go I see it as a bonus. If cant go its BAU

The guy has the most interceptions per snap in the entire NFL. He is a damn good player, and QBs have a 36.1 rating when throwing to his man (another main stat that no other DB has done better than him in). He has played elite for us while healthy. Honestly, if both never missed a game, the Fins could possibly have 2 of the best 5 CBs in the NFL period playing in their secondary. We're lucky that Caroll has improved his play.

Patterson is definitely one of the better corners in the league WHEN he's healthy. He was impressive last year too, the damn guy just can't stay on the field for more than 2 quarters!!!

Patterson is definitely one of the better corners in the league WHEN he's healthy. He was impressive last year too, the damn guy just can't stay on the field for more than 2 quarters!!!

It's weird because he isn't anywhere near undersized or underweight, dude is a pretty bulky CB. Not sure what the hell his issue is with staying healthy, I've never seen anything like it in my life.

It's weird because he isn't anywhere near undersized or underweight, dude is a pretty bulky CB. Not sure what the hell his issue is with staying healthy, I've never seen anything like it in my life.

The guy has the most interceptions per snap in the entire NFL. He is a damn good player, and QBs have a 36.1 rating when throwing to his man (another main stat that no other DB has done better than him in). He has played elite for us while healthy. Honestly, if both never missed a game, the Fins could possibly have 2 of the best 5 CBs in the NFL period playing in their secondary. We're lucky that Caroll has improved his play.

Not sure what your tangent is all about as it doesnt speak to what I said in my post. I never once said Patterson wasnt a good corner and I agree that we would have an elite corner group if he were healthy. I said I have given up on his reliability for the remainder of the season and if he just so happens to play, its a bonus. If he cant, is BAU. These arent opinion statements, they are fact.

Last edited by a moderator:

Everytime he makes a tackle, i cringe. When he steps on the field the question isn't, will he make plays, it's how long will he play and how long will he be out for after he leaves.

ok so patterson and daniel thomas aren't playing...not a hard read

Since when did Thomas start practicing again? I thought he was done for the season and going to be put on IR.

Back
Top Bottom