Final Mock Ver2.0 and 2.1 w/ pics

nando03

Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Version 2.0:

1(1).
JakeLong-2.jpg

Jake Long OT Michigan: He will provide us with the most immediate impact in helping out our passing game and helping out with the run game as well. If he lives up to his potential he will make Beck a better QB and also make R & R be one of the most effective RB corps in the NFL.

2(32).
clear.gif

Quentin Groves OLB Auburn: He will play oposite Jason Taylor, or should I say, somewhere at OLB. With us being able to move JT around I see Quentin coming in and playing OLB and eventually taking over JT's spot as the time goes. Joey Porter would do well at ILB along with Crowder. Having a LB corp of Tayler, Crowder, Porter, Groves sounds great. With 3 of them who can blitz effectively at any time it will be a nightmare for teams to try and stop. Porter has the speed to play inside and the vision and tackling ability to do so.

2(57).
untitled8-1.jpg

Tracy Porter CB Indiana: This guy is a ballhawk with great athletic ability and has a ton of upside. He's a playmaker in the backfield, and can play special teams as well. Good size and may need to bulk up a little but he'll be able to keep up with most WR's in the league. We need some CB's and he will be a future starter.

3(64).
martellusbennett-1.gif

Martellus Bennet TE Texas A&M: He might have the best combo of blocking and receiving of the TE's in this draft. Kellen Davis could be a better TE but he has some character issues.

4.(100)
clear.gif

John Greco OG Toledo: He actually played Tackle at Toledo. However due to short arms he is best suited to play guard at the next level. He has a high motor and is techincally sound. Strong and powerfull on the line. He has a great charater and top intangibles. he could come in and solidify our O-line for years to come.

6(195).
t1_flynn-1.jpg

Matt Flynn QB LSU: He may not be the flashy pick but he knows how to win. He's a to John Beck but he's younger. Arm isn't incredibly strong but he's pretty accurate. He could be groomed and possibly a steal in the 6th.

6(204).
s46f082c296e18441-1.jpg

Zack Bowman CB Nebraska: Bowman had a lot of upside and is actually 1st round talent. Injuries have moved him all the way down to late pick or possible UDFA. I would like to see us draft him now that he is healthy again. If it doesn't pan out we lose a late 6th rounder.

7(208).
Lance-1.jpg

Lance Leggett WR Miami: We chose to go with a hometown player in Lance Leggett. He is tall, 6' 3 1/8" and fast 4.43 - 40. Needs to put on some weight because he is under 200lbs. Worth taking late in the draft and could possible end up contributing.

7(245).
1289309-1.jpeg

Shannon Boatman OT Florida St.: Again going with a Floridian. He played Tackle in College and has some upside. Great athlete and with some coaching could be a solid back-up for us. plus we need some depth along the O-line.

Version 2.1

The only difference being that if Bennett is not there in the 3rd we should draft Schuening and then Kellen Davis in the 4th round. Everything else stays the same.

Thanks, I think it's pretty possible. I don't think that I'm stretching much on any picks and I don't feel like I'm dreaming on any of them either.

Back
Top Bottom