FINAL SCORE: Miami vs Los Angeles | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

FINAL SCORE: Miami vs Los Angeles

This is an almost impossible task considering we have no idea how rusty Miami will be or how the OL will hold up with Cutler at QB. I have to give the edge to the Chargers even in their rinky dink stadium.

Chargers 28 Dolphins 14

Miami 27 LA 24

(We will be sweating it at the end, on our 1st game of the season I'm afraid)

31-17 Chargers. Another slow start coming.

I expected and still expect a slow start. Our QB hasn't been here very long and the O-line hasn't played together.

Chargers 31
Dolphins 17

Finheaven implodes and the start Matt Moore threads start popping up. Many finheaven posters will need to call out of work with strained arms because they hurt them patting themselves on the back for being what they consider to be right about Jay Cutler.

I expected and still expect a slow start. Our QB hasn't been here very long and the O-line hasn't played together.

Chargers 31
Dolphins 17

Finheaven implodes and the start Matt Moore threads start popping up. Many finheaven posters will need to call out of work with strained arms because they hurt them patting themselves on the back for being what they consider to be right about Jay Cutler.

Because it's not like they have an 11 yr career to base their analysis on . . . .

I don't know. The Fins could only put up 28 or they could put up 40 in a half. Either way, I think the Fins win.

I think this game is similar to last year with the Chargers jumping on us early 7 or 10 to nothing and then we start to get out traction and win 24-17.

I feel better about this game than Tampa Bay, even though it's on the road.

34 - 17 Miami wins, embarrassing San Diego in the process. SD never makes it close after an uncharacteristic fast start from the Miami offense.

Back
Top Bottom