Finally direction of the team! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Finally direction of the team!

califan4life

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Well let me start with this been a phins fan for nearly 30 years, every since the ending of the Marino era, we been looking for direction to be on top again, frustration set in for over the last 10 years with no legit franchise QB, or a bunch of pieces that just dont fit. I know many fans were feeling the same way, looking for ownership and managment with a foundation for success and couldn't find it year after year of disappointment and then comes Ross. And ill be the first to admit he made mistakes and all i could think was here we go again, but as time went on i saw a change, we drafted a QB things in the organization started to change we all questioned the Tannebaum hire, we questioned the Hickey hire! but look at what they have done last year and this year! This is the first time in nearly 10 plus years that im excited for the direction of the team and the offseason acquisitions, good signings and a infusion of youth, is it still work in progress? absolutely! so supporting this team and being the most loyal fans will bring us back to the promise land! Bring on the draft!

I feel like Tannenbaum has invented an indispensable analytic tool - The Salary Cap Savings Compensation Chart. I think he learned a lot while being an agent. He knows that the big money contracts should only be given to talented players at the core positions - QB, OL, DL, CB & TE. All other positions are essentially interchangeable, meaning that large cap commitments should not be spent on them.

I feel like Tannenbaum has invented an indispensable analytic tool - The Salary Cap Savings Compensation Chart. I think he learned a lot while being an agent. He knows that the big money contracts should only be given to talented players at the core positions - QB, OL, DL, CB & TE. All other positions are essentially interchangeable, meaning that large cap commitments should not be spent on them.

Absolutely bud its nice to have someone with knowledge of the Cap, thats why im excited about the phins future!

Back
Top Bottom