Find Out How the Jets Pick Their Starting QB Against the Bucs... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Find Out How the Jets Pick Their Starting QB Against the Bucs...

Disnardo

Premium Member
Reaction score
I apologized if this has been posted, but I have not seen a thread on this yet...

I saw this on a post in the Gang Green forum, they and I thought it was hilarious, so I figured it needed sharing, so check the link...

http://www.buccaneers.com/intro.aspx

Hope you enjoy it...

Edit: Mods please leave it here for a little while before moving this thread out...

Hilarious, I can't wait to see what they do next week when the Dolphins come to town. Especially if we come in at 3 and 1 with a chance to end their undefeated season.

Funny stuff! The artwork is only a million times better than those "Bang" cartoons and that zwecky guys' stuff.

The Bucs' site has had an intro like that every week. nice to see one team being creative and having some fun.

I expect next week might be about Ricky, but probably not drug-related because it's 1) so tired and lame at this point and 2) it is after all an official team site, and I doubt the league would be tolerant of drug references.

But I look forward to seeing whatever they come up with.

It might be on Ronnie Brown... Maybe the UPS could not deliver the package or something like that...

they usually have good stuff on their site, suprised the team allows the webmaster that much leeway to make fun of other teams.

Yeah its funny... But do they have an post game film on now or what???

It was funny but they look really silly when they can't beat us. we own Tampa, they can never beat us.

I did laugh.

Then I went to the game and saw how their QB couldn't score a TD.

Then I laughed harder.

:)

BZ

Back
Top Bottom