FinFanInBuffalo's week 3 Losman report | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

FinFanInBuffalo's week 3 Losman report

FinfanInBuffalo

Perennial All-Pro
Club Member
Reaction score
I didn't see that much of the game, but the announcers were commenting on several high throws early in the game and I saw some of his struggles later. The most disturbing thing is his inaccurate throws even when he has the time.

Bills fans have to be worried now. This week the running game was strong, but JP's weaknesses at QB are hurting the team. 10 of 23 for 75 yards, 1 fumble and 1 int is not good enough.

This should be an interesting week in Buffalo. I wonder how long before the cries for Holcomb go out loud and strong.

Losman played horrible, thats all I'm going to say.

Although, im not worried, its only the 3rd start of his career.

I didn't get to see the game so i can't comment on his performance.

The stats don't look great though.

All along I've been saying that this kid might be good some day, but in the interim he is going to cost the Bills some victories.

KGUNBILLS said:
Losman played horrible, thats all I'm going to say.

Although, im not worried, its only the 3rd start of his career.

I don't think any Bills fans should be worried about whether Losman will turn out to be a good QB, but for this year, he needs to get better quick.

Hey where's that guy that quotes himself about frerotte sucking and miami's record ???

zeke0123 said:
Hey where's that guy that quotes himself about frerotte sucking and miami's record ???

So far this year JP has been pretty effective Bills fan repellent on Finheaven....

I'm disappointed but still doing my best to reserve judgment until later in the year.

Crisis said:
I'm disappointed but still doing my best to reserve judgment until later in the year.

I watched the game and Losman was not helped by the fact that the Buffalo O-Line played awful in pass protection. Jerman was a revolving door out there and the Bills are lucky Brady Smith was hurt. Kerney, Coleman and the boys were all over Losman all day and they refused to go to short patterns so he could complete a pass. On top of that the Falcons secondary blows and Hall and Rossum the 2 starters were both hurt although Hall played some. Even without big Mike Williams the Bills looked decent running the ball, but the lose of Spikes will hurt the Defense.

Crisis said:

And I think all Bills fans should. Unfortunately, the learning process may cost you a playoff spot.

He deserves a chance. Plus it is too early to tell.

But I am loving this.

However, I do not think he will be a good QB. He won't be bad, but he just won't be that great. It is nice to say that it is only his third start. But lets get real. He has the weapons around him. He had an entire year of learning and getting in the system. He has a running game that could support him if he ever made easy throws. He has a good set of receivers. Plus he is very mobile. It seems to be an easier transition to the NFL when you can make plays with your feet when you are not feeling comfortable.

He has also shown no improvement over these weeks. Doesn't make throws that should be made, even when he has time. Plus I am not sure that his mental toughness is all there.

Back
Top Bottom