Finheaven 2006 Mock Draft Game | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Finheaven 2006 Mock Draft Game

Amars

Championship or nothing.
Reaction score
Since the mock is so close I was thinking it might be fun to have a mock draft game for the 1st round. This is how it work. You make your own mock draft with teams and thier picks. Each correct pick is scored. Scoring is determine by when they pick. For example the 1st pick = 1pt, 2nd pick = 2pts, 3 pick = 3 pts, 32nd pick = 32 pts. If you have a team trading up and picking up a certain player you get double bonus points. Jets trade up to the 2nd pick and pick Leinart, if this is correct you will get double points which is 4 since it the 2nd pick. You dont have to explain the trade. Just place the team at that selection and put trade by thier name. Here is a example

1. Houston Texans - Reggie Bush correct = 1pt
2. Jet (trade) - Matt Leinart correct = 4pts Double because of trade
3 Tennesse - Vince Young incorrect = 0 pts
4. New Orleans - Dbrickshaw Fegerson correct = 4pts

EDIT : Picks have to be 100% correct team and player to recieve points.

We all know it gets harder to predict as we get further down the board. If interested just do your mock draft. You can make changes up to draft day. If anyone has suggestion please post em. Maybe the winner can get a badge for thier sig saying 2006 Mock Draft Game Winner. If its a stupid idea then dump this thread in depth of sea forum.

EDIT: You can put your list in this thread if you want. I will copy and paste in the thread I start for the game. I will start a new thread next week for mocks only. I will PM to put your mock draft in that particular thread. You'll have up to the 1 hr before the draft to insert your teams and picks. Is there a way you can close a thread and still view it so nobody can edit thier answers?

EDIT : Official Thread for everyone picks: http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/showthread.php?t=138140

So far the List of participants:

UF Fin Kat
SpencerRb
Spray Mucus
RunRickyRun34
SEAFinFan
Amars
dorsaroll156
Buddwalk
chdoyle
burger13
mia4ever
305TillIDie
Finfan86
dolphinfan2k5
Phins28
Given To Fly
TractorTraylor
banzaitrey
Finfanforever
Jimmy James
maddendude
Kdawg954

ya boomer seems to have insider information for the draft. But I bet someone can beat him.

bump. Just trying to get a feeler if people want to do this.

I'm in.

So it's just for the first round right?

I'll submitt my mock the day before the draft.

I would do it the day of but I can't get on a computer on the weekends.

good luck everybody!

Sure I'd do it, will be waiting a while to see if any other Free Agents pan out to determine everything.

Ya its only for the first round. I'll start a new thread as we get closer to draft day so you can place you picks. Remember if you have any suggestions let me know.

I'm in too. If I can do it for Chunky soup at ESPN I can do it for FinHeaven!

Amars said:
Ya its only for the first round. I'll start a new thread as we get closer to draft day so you can place you picks. Remember if you have any suggestions let me know.

ok sounds good

dorsaroll156 said:
im in to man.when do we send our mocks to you:confused:

You can do it now if you want. But i will make a different Thread that will contain everyone Mock Draft. Ill just copy and past it. Ill will start the thread and PM everyone the week of draft week.

Back
Top Bottom