Finheaven Community Group Photo | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Finheaven Community Group Photo

SkapePhin

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Would anyone be interested in forming one? What I had in mind is that I would gather photos of any regulars that wished to be featured into a group photo, I would then photoshop us all into one large picture, with the usernames displayed under each member.. I could even place your face onto the bodies or objects of anything you wished (Like I did with myself and the tick in my sig).. So what do you think? Anyone interested?

NOTE: It would have to be limited to regulars since there must be thousands of members, and it would be far to difficult to include everyone in there.. Maybe AJ or a mod could come up with a set of guidelines or something if people want to do this.

hmm.. How many premium members are there? I could do it just for Premium Members, as a bonus.. and I could upgrade it whenever new members join.. Of course, I would then have exclude myself.. :D

juniorseau55 said:
skapefin we are in orlando you goof, you better join me and Terry this season to watch miami!

it seems that with the number of orlando fans, we should plan a finheaven bash for a game here in o-town. I'll be glad to start looking or whatever, I know this was posted somewhere else last month..............

just an idea

Ya.. Ill probably head to the Ale House in Waterford for a couple games..

Are there alot of finheaven fans in Orlando? I plan on moving to the Oviedo area after I retire from the Air Force in 17 months.

Ok.. Shoot me the list when you compile it Wharf, or people could just post the pics in this thread I suppose.

gunn34 said:
Are there alot of finheaven fans in Orlando? I plan on moving to the Oviedo area after I retire from the Air Force in 17 months.

Quite a few, check Terry Tates sig for a link to a thread for Orlando Dol-Fans

Back
Top Bottom