Finheaven Community Group Photo | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Finheaven Community Group Photo

gunn34 said:
Are there alot of finheaven fans in Orlando? I plan on moving to the Oviedo area after I retire from the Air Force in 17 months.

Looking for Phins fans? Start in the Panhandle, then Jacksonville, work your way down to Daytona, Orlando, Ft Pearce. When you get to Ft Lauderdale and Miami you will be entering South New York, still a few native Phinfans there but the hinter lands is where you will find the most. Oviedo will do just fine. LOL the Jax. auto dealers still have Marino selling cars on the radio.

Some of us would break the camera. Sad, but I have a face that grounded 1000 ships.

:goof:

gunn34 said:
Are there alot of finheaven fans in Orlando? I plan on moving to the Oviedo area after I retire from the Air Force in 17 months.

Where are you currently stationed? My brother and two cousins are currently active duty in the Air Force one in North Carolina, one in Idaho, and the other in Mississippi.

I sometimes go to Winghouse in Altamonte Springs for ballgames and more than half the place is decked out in Dolphin gear.

Back
Top Bottom