Finheaven Dollars? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Finheaven Dollars?

dolfan_uk

Starter
Reaction score
Fairly new to the forum, can anyone explain what the Finheaven Dollars are about?? gettin quite a few now. wanna cash them in :lol: ??

is it a respect kinda thing?? a popularity thing? :unsure:

Fairly new to the forum, can anyone explain what the Finheaven Dollars are about?? gettin quite a few now. wanna cash them in :lol: ??

Everytime you either reply to a thread or create a new one you get FH dollars. I don't think you'll able to use them since you arent a VIP member though.

Others will be able to confirm this for me :)

As for what the dollars get you, just look under my avatar and you'll see a bunch of icons. Sports logos, TV show logos, all kinds of stuff. You buy these with your FH dollars.

use them for what?

You can use them to buy Sigs and Avatars in the Graphics Mall or to bet on events in the vBookie forum.

VIP and Premium members are able to buy the sports logos and other Misc. Icons under their names. You can also purchase those icons for other people as gifts.

why would people wanna buy them logos?? what do they represent?? just so i understand

ta

aah. right....

and you have to pay to be a VIP member?

aah. right....

and you have to pay to be a VIP member?

Correct. $36 per year.

You also get a hat, towel, bumper sticker, etc....

And access to the VIP Forum along with that.

Hat being a cap?? any pics??? sounds cool. but i bet they dont post to the UK!

Bit like the Dolphins Pro Shop! CANT EVEN SHIP ABROAD?! unreal.

As for what the dollars get you, just look under my avatar and you'll see a bunch of icons. Sports logos, TV show logos, all kinds of stuff. You buy these with your FH dollars.

Ok Spurz. I am pretty new to VIP so where do we go to buy these logos?

Click on the vbPlazza Menu button that is on the banner at the top of the screen. It's the same banner that the User CP and Arcade are on.

Back
Top Bottom