FinHeaven Military Veteran Group | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

FinHeaven Military Veteran Group

Rio

Competition-The Elixir Of Success!
Reaction score
I'm initiating this Social Group on behalf of all veterans. It is an attempt to bond with those that have been there and done that, for the few that understand, it really is what it is.
Hopefully, through our intercourse on the forum & common passion for all things Dolphin, we can deepen our sense of commitment to each other & the cause we served.
I envision the group expanding into other ares as well as the forum, but that would depend on you & your reaction to this initial step.
I want to take this moment to personally welcome home all combat veterans that post at Finheaven & offer my support & good wishes to all those still serving.
Know you always have a friend & brother in me. Many a poster has walked through the valley. You are not alone.

Rio

Join Social Groups

GoFish!
clear.gif

check it out under social groups:thanks:

all who have served Or are serving their country
all branches of the Armed Forces (Active or Retired), V.A. & associates, VFW, the Legion, AMVET, DAV, Reserves, National Guard
God Bless All.
Have a great Easter & Passover.

and don't forget. the NFL Draft is just aound the corner:thanks:

Thanks to all that have served, you are the ones who have sacrificed to make this county what it is. Because of you, every freedom that we take for granted possible. God bless you!

Back
Top Bottom