Finheaven Open Forum Tonight at 7pm EST | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Finheaven Open Forum Tonight at 7pm EST

SCLSU Mud Dogs

Foosball is the devil
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
What's up guys? Starting tonight at 7 is an open forum for Dolphins fans and Finheaven members.

To call in, dial 714 333 3302

Let's talk Dolphins football. If you have an opinion, I urge you to call in!

I will essentially take the role as the discussion mediator or someone who will answer your questions. I'll also pose questions to you regarding our season, what to do during the offseason, and other topics such as Jeff Ireland and Ryan Tannehill. Hoping for a good turnout tonight. There will also be a chat going for this as well.

To be a part, visit http://www.blogtalkradio.com/finsradio/2012/12/07/miami-dolphins-vs-san-franciso-49ers-preview-show

Last edited by a moderator:
So this isnt linked to the site?

It is not linked to this site, but it is Dolphins related. If you are a VIP member, you will see the "Fins Radio" media player on the right side of the forum. I provided a direct link up top so you can go directly to it and afterwards, the podcast will be available in that media player.

A lot of people on these forums have opinions, and what better way to express those opinions than with other Dolphins fans on a night dedicated to that?

I could call in and tell you how make this team a superbowl champion if you like!!

I could call in and tell you how make this team a superbowl champion if you like!!

Absolutely! Look forward to hearing from you

Announced or unannounced -- everybody is welcome to call in. There is also a text chat that will be open.

Get in there people. Its going on now. Good stuff.

highlight of the show, "i hope i dont have to mention tony sparano again" i was dying lmao.....

Thanks for listening everybody. I'll give you all more of a heads up the next time. I appreciate how active you all were. Have a fantastic weekend.

In the words of the immortal Retired Dolfan Stan, a good time was had by all.

Back
Top Bottom