FinHeaven shirts on sale NOW! | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

FinHeaven shirts on sale NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got mine. Not too bad. I am little sad the colors aren't as rich as I would like, however, that is just me being me. I know this much, that thing will not see the inside of a dryer.
d7731095f9b53e437ed0aa30aea45fcf.jpg

I wash the hell outta everything I wear....arent you supposed to turn those inside out?

I would ask my wife but, she would have that over me.

I washed and dried mine, hoping it would shrink a tad, cuz the large came "big" i thought. It held up quite well. didnt really shrink any.

I wash the hell outta everything I wear....arent you supposed to turn those inside out?

I would ask my wife but, she would have that over me.
Right. Inside out is what their site says. However I have learned over the years that unless it is a band t-shirt, the dryer kills graphics on shirts.

I washed and dried mine, hoping it would shrink a tad, cuz the large came "big" i thought. It held up quite well. didnt really shrink any.
I might do that the first time I wash it. I just won't do it all the time.

Just got mine. Not too bad. I am little sad the colors aren't as rich as I would like, however, that is just me being me. I know this much, that thing will not see the inside of a dryer.
d7731095f9b53e437ed0aa30aea45fcf.jpg

Got mine yesterday, it is the same as yours. I agree about the colors not being vibrant, the black shirt almost shows through the orange letters. I still love it. Thanks for all your hard work Shifty :up:

Got mine yesterday, it is the same as yours. I agree about the colors not being vibrant, the black shirt almost shows through the orange letters. I still love it. Thanks for all your hard work Shifty :up:

Right on man. Glad the post office finally decided to deliver yours.

Almost forget after getting wrapped up in MM. Placed my order for this one today and I'll post a pic when it comes in.

display.jpg

Just got my shirts yesterday....5 days after ordering. Will post pics after work.

Thx Shifty :up:. Just placed my order, can't wait to get them :impatient:

0814-10HaenaPoint.jpg

The white fence is where Camp Naue is.

That cove is where we hang.

Most people drive right past it on their way to Tunnels.

Give it a shot if haven't been there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom