FinHeaven Time Line | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

FinHeaven Time Line

Jersey DolFan

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
1 - assumption is henne struggled and we will acquire some sort of competition thru FA while possibly getting a project kid at some point in the draft

2 - Sane finheaven ppl start talking about FA QB's...... Angry stat-ppl show that every single FA QB is worse or just as bad as henne in some way..... Insane henne lovers insist henne is our answer it was all hennings fault - sparano and henning are the only reason Henne is sub-par..... finally, everyone agrees that any FA QB possible is either an idiot, injury prone, or makes henne look like marino. . . fight continues anyway.

3 - Shockey is going to be our starting Tight End within hours .... wait . .. nevermind

4 - Lock out occurs - everyone forgets all of the above

5 - nothing to talk about, so the typical choices of RB (ingram) or interior OL (pouncy) and FA QB's get pushed aside b/c Ryan Mallet met with fins a few times

6 - Ryan Mallet IS the pick . . . the only way to replace Henne, the only way to win a game, the only way to regain our glory is to pick Ryan Mallet at 15

7- Mallet does not look like a number 15 pick - no one cares - Mallet is the next matt ryan, mallet is the messiah mallet is the only acceptable choice

8 - Mallet does not get selected at 15 so Henne is automatically now the starter in 2011, FAs dont exist, lower round draft choices do not exist. Henne is our guy according to Fin heaven. the dolphins are not worth talking about . . . yet finheaven must talk about them not being worth watching . . .

LOL i love this place.

9 - i read this once already. still missing the point.

a new thread for this? dude?

rollin1-1.gif

9 - i read this once already. still missing the point.

a new thread for this? dude?

what point am i missing? i think i got it . . . dolphins fans want alotta fun picks . . . they get mad if they dont get the name they have become fixated on. they forget other valid options and possibilities.

what point am i missing? i think i got it . . . dolphins fans want alotta fun picks . . . they get mad if they dont get the name they have become fixated on. they forget other valid options and possibilities.

no. it was me missing your point. facetiously, that is. proceed ...

Back
Top Bottom