FinHeaven's Blitz Report on NOW!! CLICK HERE TO LISTEN! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

FinHeaven's Blitz Report on NOW!! CLICK HERE TO LISTEN!

TerryTate

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
On select days this summer and on Wednesday nights from 10 pm - midnight EST in the fall, you will be able to listen to a new show dedicated to the NATIONAL FOOTBALL LEAGUE. The Blitz Report was created and will begin this Thursday from 8-10 pm EST. At the Knightcast studio where I broadcast the show, I obviously can't have a show dedicated to the Dolphins (i.e. calling it the Fins Report, etc.) being that I am in Orlando. HOWEVER, when it comes to subject matter, anything goes, and we can talk about the Dolphins all show long if most of my audience happens to be fin fans. And since news is VERY slow at this time of year, expect to talk A LOT about the recent three day minicamp and this off-season of turmoil down in Davie. I expect to have a big listening audience and we will definitely have a lot of fun! Look for this show to be just like the one pilot show I did back in March, just with more features (new sound effects, new topics of discussion, etc)

CLICK HERE to listen live if you have CABLE/DSL.

CLICK HERE to listen live if you have DIALUP.

Check out the new show website I made (domain name courtesy of the MUCKster) which can now be seen @ the www.theblitzreport.net .

clear.gif

It'll be like the show we did in March. Only this time we're giving two days notice....instead of two hours. :)

So if you dug the last show (which we did on a moment's notice), you'll love this one. So tune it!!

TerryTate said:
On select days this summer and on Wednesday nights from 10 pm - midnight EST in the fall, you will be able to listen to a new show dedicated to the NATIONAL FOOTBALL LEAGUE. The Blitz Report was created and will begin this Thursday from 8-10 pm EST. At the Knightcast studio where I broadcast the show, I obviously can't have a show dedicated to the Dolphins (i.e. calling it the Fins Report, etc.) being that I am in Orlando. HOWEVER, when it comes to subject matter, anything goes, and we can talk about the Dolphins all show long if most of my audience happens to be fin fans. And since news is VERY slow at this time of year, expect to talk A LOT about the recent three day minicamp and this off-season of turmoil down in Davie. I expect to have a big listening audience and we will definitely have a lot of fun! Look for this show to be just like the one pilot show I did back in March, just with more features (new sound effects, new topics of discussion, etc)

Check out the new show website I made (domain name courtesy of the MUCKster) which can now be seen @ the www.theblitzreport.net .

clear.gif
Why, no Dolphins on there?^^^^

Terry & Muck:

I listened and called in on the first one and it was terrific. I will try and participate and listen whenever I can.

I commend you for your efforts to get the word about the Fins and Finheaven out to the world. And giving us junkies one more fix during the offseason.

Thanks!

We're on now!! Listen and call in!!

I just called in. I'm the first. So follow me up!!

If the listenership picks up, we'll run till after 10!!

Back
Top Bottom