Finheaven's mock draft | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Finheaven's mock draft

LIQUID24 said:
With the 21st pick, the Patriots select, Manny Lawson, OLB/DE, NC State.

clear.gif

If the real draft plays out like this and we get Cromartie and the Pats, Bills and Jets get Lawson, Ngata and Ferguson I will cry.

SackArtist said:
Cowboys select FinHeavens Beloved Jay Cutler:eek: With the 17,18,0r 19th pick in the draft:confused:
:chair:

Stop hating on Cutler. You obviously have no knowledge on the draft and know very little about the Dolphins

dm416 said:
:chair:

Stop hating on Cutler. You obviously have no knowledge on the draft and know very little about the Dolphins

:shakeno:

Dolfan2788 said:
If the real draft plays out like this and we get Cromartie and the Pats, Bills and Jets get Lawson, Ngata and Ferguson I will cry.

I'd be right there with ya. :cry:

Jt0323 said:
with the 22 pick the Denver Broncos trade with the Cincinnati Bengals for their 1st and 3rd round picks. Thought i make things more interesting
So who are the Bengals so in love with that they give up a 3rd to move up 2 spots? If you are going to make the trade you have to make the pick too.

dolphan117 said:
So who are the Bengals so in love with that they give up a 3rd to move up 2 spots? If you are going to make the trade you have to make the pick too.
i cant, that was my pick, to trade it, it said to only make one pick

jnewmant said:
with the number twelve pick in the 2006 draft the cleveland browns pick

Penn St. DE Tamba Hali, the reason i say Cleveland makes this pick is because at 6'3" and 267 lbs. Hali is the prototypical size of a 3-4 type linebacker which is the system crenell is trying to install in cleveland. He also is one of these guys that has a non stop motor and has some experience with dropping back into coverage.

clear.gif

Baltimore is now on the clock

He is not a 3-4 player. He is a 4-3 player DE. He doesnt have the cover skills or ability to play in the 3-4 plus his size isnt right for it nor is his speed. Not a good pick up. Browns fans would crucify this person

Jt0323 said:
i cant, that was my pick, to trade it, it said to only make one pick
I say if you trade a pick you have to select the player as well. You presumably wouldnt trade for a pick unless you have a particular player in mind so it dosnt make sense to trade the spot and then have someone else make the pick.
Edit-I also think the point was that each user only select one player, so I doubt the trade counts as your pick.

Who will the Bengals take? The tension mounts. When is the clock up lol?

SackArtist said:
wITH THE 16TH PICK THE DOLPHINS SELECT....................................Antonio Cromartie CB FSU

I like how you passed on Cutler. But I would have gone with:

clear.gif

DeMeco Ryans

OR

clear.gif

Manny Lawson

mcteems said:
I like how you passed on Cutler. But I would have gone with:
DeMeco Ryans
OR
Manny Lawson
Ryans is undersized but I considered Lawson and Carpenter.

Finsfan79 said:
He is not a 3-4 player. He is a 4-3 player DE. He doesnt have the cover skills or ability to play in the 3-4 plus his size isnt right for it nor is his speed. Not a good pick up. Browns fans would crucify this person
i don't know he runs around a 4.7, i feel the browns would go defense, a.j. hawk was gone and so was the LB our of Iowa. I think Hali would fit pretty well into a 3-4 system. He'd be alot like SD choosing Merriman last season with his size and skills even though merriman was a bit faster if you think you can do better who would you have chosen.

jnewmant said:
i don't know he runs around a 4.7, i feel the browns would go defense, a.j. hawk was gone and so was the LB our of Iowa. I think Hali would fit pretty well into a 3-4 system. He'd be alot like SD choosing Merriman last season with his size and skills even though merriman was a bit faster if you think you can do better who would you have chosen.
I also disagree with your pick because Hali is a DT-DE tweener (he used to be a DT), you should've selected Lawson for a 3-4 OLB.

SackArtist said:
I also disagree with your pick because Hali is a DT-DE tweener, you should've selected Lawson for a 3-4 OLB.
this coming from a guy who has us passing on cutler if he's there:sidelol:, and lawson would have been a bit of a reach at that spot just like your pick with Cromartie

jnewmant said:
this coming from a guy who has us passing on cutler if he's there:sidelol:, and lawson would have been a bit of a reach at that spot
I know my credibility took a hit but I know what I'm talking about. You should have drafted Lawson for the Browns if you wanted them to draft a 3-4 OLB.

Back
Top Bottom