Finheaven's Very Own Helps New Mexico get Votes! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Finheaven's Very Own Helps New Mexico get Votes!

breckenridge55

K-STATE PHIN
Reaction score
I know this doesn't belong here but I just wanted to recognize one of Finheaven's own for his football accomplishments this weekend. Josh Bazinet AKA Bazinet37 on the boards is a backup Safety for the University of New Mexico and recorded an assisted tackle and also recovered a fumble for his Lobos as they defeated SW Texas State 72-8 in their season opener. Their performance earned them a vote in the AP poll and 13 points in the Coaches Poll. Also of note in the game, Katie Hnida, a kicker for New Mexico became the first female in NCAA Division 1 Football history to score a point when she kicked two extra points in the fourth quarter of the win.

Good job Baz and keep up the good work!

congrats Baz...doing it for real :allhail:

This deserves a bump...and Congrats Baz...nice work!

Originally posted by FinsGoToGuy
Congrats Buddy. It's like the movie The Fraternity. We are everywhere and the next leaders in the world.
:D

Yeah! I don't know why our guy in the white house (ari fleischer) stepped down.

Who gave him permission to leave?

Oops, I forgot.

Congrats Bazinet !!!!! :rocker:

Congrats Baz. Now go kick some Texas Tech a$$ and good luck the rest of the season.

Proud of ya Baz! You are playing at the level a lot of us never had the good fortune or skill to reach. AND... BTW...I now scan the tube on Sats. to see if UNM is playing.

Couldn`t get the game, but nice goin` Baz! Hurry your butt in here and tell us about it.

Thanks for the recognition guys. Just for the record, I'm not a backup any more breck. ;) Hopefully we kick the crap out of Tech. A few of us are still a little sore from the game last season......

Back
Top Bottom