Fins and Jags preseason game will be shown live for South Florida fans. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fins and Jags preseason game will be shown live for South Florida fans.

Will us NYers EVER see the Phins pre-season gameage?

EVEN RADIO I'd settle for!

I believe all NFL games, including preseason, are on Sirius Satellite Radio.

MNFINFAN said:
Will that include Orlando? I am going to be i MCO this weekend and it would be awesome to be able to see the game.
Sorry, but I don't think so. Maybe a sports bar would have it on satallite? I don't want you to quote me on that though because I am not sure.

the jags- fins game will be aired sunday night at 11 oclock on the nfl network. of course it will be tape delayed.

MNFINFAN said:
Will that include Orlando? I am going to be i MCO this weekend and it would be awesome to be able to see the game.

We we are cool MNFinFan. I don't recall which channel it is but they carry all the Jags pre-season games live, or at least they did last season. We'll have to sit thru all the pro Jags comments, but at least we can see it live.

Oliver...

#84Fan4Life said:
Click me

Saturday's game (7:30 ET) is declared a sell out and will be shown live for us Fin fans in south Florida. Finally some pretty good news.
:yell::tantrum::yell:

What about us Fin fans living in Ohio?!?! :tantrum:

Ah, well. At least I can listen to the web broadcast with Mandich. Allriiight Miami!

GO FINS!

What a surprise!

This is the first time in a long time that a home preseason game is sold out.

texasPHINSfan said:
the game will be aired on NFL network, on sunday aug. 15th at 11 p.m.
:yell: Now if I could only get DirectTV. Unfortunately I can't. I have no southern sky exposure. I tried! :tantrum:

:cry:

EDIT: Perhaps it's time to go rent a chainsaw and create that southern sky exposure! :fire::evil:

BlitPhinFan said:
:yell: Now if I could only get DirectTV. Unfortunately I can't. I have no southern sky exposure. I tried! :tantrum:

:cry:

EDIT: Perhaps it's time to go rent a chainsaw and create that southern sky exposure! :fire::evil:
If you really want the game I can record it for you if you pay shipping ($3-$4?).

ohall said:
We we are cool MNFinFan. I don't recall which channel it is but they carry all the Jags pre-season games live, or at least they did last season. We'll have to sit thru all the pro Jags comments, but at least we can see it live.

Oliver...
Thanks Oliver! I can handle the comments, nothing different than what the media have been saying about Miami all off season.

Go Fins!

#84Fan4Life said:
If you really want the game I can record it for you if you pay shipping ($3-$4?).
Thank you for the offer, but I will make due with the web broadcast. I have made due for 5 years now with it. Besides, I don't plan on being in Ohio forever. I will, I repeat.. I will move to South Florida before I die! :D I will get season tickets and live the good life at that point.

It just makes me mad that DirectTV got the exclusive rights on BOTH the Sunday Ticket and NFL Network. :yell: When they annouced the NFL network, I was so praying it would end up on cable. :cry:

Back
Top Bottom