Fins' Birthday 40 ~ Happy Birthday Miami Dolphins ~ | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fins' Birthday 40 ~ Happy Birthday Miami Dolphins ~

WooDaviDolphins

Fan Del-Fín del Mundo ~ Chile
Reaction score
Today 16th August it's the Birthday of the Fins

so put your best memory with Fins in this 40 years

My best time with the Fins was the day who met this franchise with my brother in my first trip to Miami, and won a mini football with the beuty Fin logo and then the extreme southamericans DolFans was born, I was so happy with this ball 'cause later discovered the magic of this team.
the other one at Denver Olindo Mare's FG to the win, the special of this was in Chile the broadcast ends on the 5:30 am 'cause was non direct for the World Series and we saw (with my brother) has 'direct' game, and with the kick we woke up the all neighborhood.

I've a Ritual before every game to send my all energy to the team. squeez the a football with all my energy and sing the Fight Song jumping

*cranks up the Fight Song, no matter how odd it was* :rawk::cheer2:

My greatest Dolphins experience was my first ever Dolphins game -- Chiefs vs. Dolphins, 1999. The energy was invigorating, exciting Dolphins football. We blew out the Chiefs that day :lol:

my best moment with the fins was the game i went to after 9/11 attacks it was against the raiders. fiedlers dive into the endzone to win it. we had a banner honoring 9/11 victims and cbs taped us we were on the cbs post-game show. what unforgetable experience that game was. i still get chills remembering the national anthem that day.

Wow, tough to pick just one. The most emotional was the 9/11 game, the most memorable, in spite of losing, was the snow bowl (my first pro game!) and the San Diego playoff game, one of the most satisfying was the fake spike, since it was against the Jets!

Phineas64 said:
Wow, tough to pick just one. The most emotional was the 9/11 game, the most memorable, in spite of losing, was the snow bowl (my first pro game!) and the San Diego playoff game, one of the most satisfying was the fake spike, since it was against the Jets!

I dunno man, The 9/11 game was amazing, as was the fake spike (my first year as a fan was 1994), and the 2000 OT playoff win against the Colts. But to me im gonna have to go with the Patriots game last year. With everything we had already been through, playing the defending and eventual Superbowl champions in front of a nationally televised audience, heavy underdogs, and then watching A.J. Feeley, who had already been through so much physical and emotional pain throughout the season, throw the game winning touchdown pass. It was an amazing feeling, a game I will never forget.

I'd have to say August 7, 2005 in Canton Ohio:cool:. I will never ever forget that day in Fawcett Stadium. Easily my favorite moment as a Dolfan....especially considering I've never seen a Super Bowl victory:yell:

Last game of 2003 against the Jets it was my first and only Miami Dolphin game I have attended. Since I live In california. I went with my g/f and she is a Jets fan well we won. Victory was so sweet that night if you kow what I mean

oct 1995, my first game: Dolphins vs Bears--my dad had two friends with us that loved the bears (homers-both now on philly's bandwagon) and I got to see marino tear it up in person!! I love that memory

Timmy54 said:
oct 1995, my first game: Dolphins vs Bears--my dad had two friends with us that loved the bears (homers-both now on philly's bandwagon) and I got to see marino tear it up in person!! I love that memory

Was that the game that was supposed to be Sunday but was moved to Monday night because of the Indians-Marlins world series game?

Hmm

hmm My favorite Finz memory is ............hmmm............ watching them on TV every game for 7 years and not having enough income to go to one game.:)

DirtyDolfan said:
I'd have to say August 7, 2005 in Canton Ohio:cool:. I will never ever forget that day in Fawcett Stadium. Easily my favorite moment as a Dolfan....especially considering I've never seen a Super Bowl victory:yell:

I'm just a month older than the Dolphins, and have too many game memories to put in this post. On Aug 7, 2005, My son and I shared a special day in Canton, Ohio. I don't think I have ever been prouder to be a Dolfan than that day. Dolfans from all over the USA and the world were there in force, to honor one great player. Being that it was in Ohio, makes it all that more special, and may never happen again in my lifetime.

Back
Top Bottom