Fins @ Browns 10/14/07 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fins @ Browns 10/14/07

No, but I might go to the Redskins game :).

I plan on making it. I've got a baby due Oct. 4, so my wife may not let me go :(

Has anyone been out there to Cleveland for the last game against them when we got smoked 20-0? How are the fans and the tailgate?

Has anyone been out there to Cleveland for the last game against them when we got smoked 20-0? How are the fans and the tailgate?

I went to that game. Everything seemed all right to me. I only got heckled by one guy while walking to the stadium. He came up beside me and started yelling stuff to everyone about me and the dolphins, but he wasn't trying to be a jerk. He leaned over as we were walking and said if it was really bothering me to say something ad he'd stop. Btu I just took it in stride as part of the gameday atmosphere(I went with a Browns fan to the game anyways). I'll be going to the game with at least 2 other Browns fans this year, and I'm sure I'll catch more **** from them than anyone else, lol.

I'm going up this year and already have tickets, of course I am just coming up from KY. I bought tickets from a season ticket holder on ebay, received tickets last week, Club level, Sec. 312, Row 1, overlooks the Dawg Pound, never been up to Cleveland, looking forward.

Back
Top Bottom