Fins Fans in SW FLA! I have news on a bladder bus w/ tickets to some of the games! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fins Fans in SW FLA! I have news on a bladder bus w/ tickets to some of the games!

Fin-Loco

Grilling Chicken Little
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Hey Guys,

If any of you are looking for a fun way of watching a Dolphins game and live in SW Fla I just got some news.

Mike Bean at the Naples Stevie Tomato's Sports Page has set up a bus with a full liqour bar, and tickets to a bunch of the home games this year. Give him a call at 239-566-7060 if you guys want in on it.

I don't know if this violates the TOS. If it does I apologize. I just heard about it last week when I was there contemplating this offseason over a couple pitchers.

If you give him a call, tell him you heard it from James and Darin. Thanks guys!

If you've never been...this is the way to go to the game. Drink till you're full and still be there in time to tailgate. When you're done you get back on the bus and it drives you back.

C'mon guys...This is going to be THE way to go this season!!
There will NOT be any bus trips that will be more fun than these!!

inFINSible said:
C'mon guys...This is going to be THE way to go this season!!
There will NOT be any bus trips that will be more fun than these!!

Not with us on board pal! People will be too busy laughing to drink though!!

musk said:
SW fla? is that the naples + ft myers region or do you guys just rough it in the everglades?

Please either ask all questions in the form of a coherent question. OR Have a point. Thank-you, we now return to your regular broadcast station.

We're trying to get people ON the bus, BD.....Don't scare them away....

Here, let me answer his question....

"Yes sir, we do indeed mean the Naples-Ft Myers area. We do not "rough it", as you say, in the everglades. We are civilized human beings who are used to the finer things in life. Living amongst the alligators and mosquitoes is not condusive to the manner of living in which we are accustomed. Should you be interested in joining us for one or more of these festive occasions, please contact the number given in an earlier post.

We shall be a'twitter with anticipation of our meeting. Good day sir."

Yeah, that's what I meant....did I have finger turrets again? Dammit!!!!!!!! I knew there was a reason I was dancing around in my office with a bike horn!

:lol:

i am from miami so im a tad closer than you guys. right now im going to school in illinois though so going to dolphins games is almost impossible for me. i am going to the browns game though. that should be a good game as long as winslow stops being a ***** and signs his contract.

All that humor wasted on him and he isn't even from SW FLa? Gud Dammit I need to account for these jokes man! I can't go wasting the good stuff.

Fins, feel like searching for truth again this Fri? I'm doing the training camp thing on Sat if you're in too.

You pick the place pal. Hooters sounds good or we can stay local. I'll be out just before 5

I'm not driving up to Ft Myers.....let's go back and visit Lexie..:D

Back
Top Bottom