Fins making a move for Brady Quinn | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fins making a move for Brady Quinn

esafille

Starter
Reaction score
As I was finishing up some minor details on an assignment for a legal writing class, I was listening to Fox radio. At 4:18AM, I heard Jorge Sedano say that through 'hushes and whispers' he has heard that Dolphins are trying hard to put together a package to move up and grab Brady Quinn.

He also mentioned that they are shopping Olindo Mare for a 6th round pick

Thoughts?

hmmm i must say i do not like jorge sedano even tho he is a fins and yanks fan like me :) He just annoys me, interesting if the rumors are true

If Quinn somehow managed to drop to the 6th pick, then I think the fins definately need to make a deal for him. They need a franchise QB and should stop beating around the bush and trying to sign a bunch of FA QBs who are either old, injury prone or underachievers (Harrington). I felt that they had a serious chance last year of trading up and landing either Leihnart or Cutler but decided to stand pat and chose Jason Allen.

If Quinn somehow managed to drop to the 6th pick, then I think the fins definately need to make a deal for him. They need a franchise QB and should stop beating around the bush and trying to sign a bunch of FA QBs who are either old, injury prone or underachievers (Harrington). I felt that they had a serious chance last year of trading up and landing either Leihnart or Cutler but decided to stand pat and chose Jason Allen.

That's because they had a fraud of a coach who had a myopic view of the draft i.e he could only evaluate SEC players.

Saban was a complete idiot with the personell stuff. Joe Berger should still be a Dolphin.

I don't see us trading up. The price is going to be to high. Detroit has been deluged with offers already. This is actually good news. It means we may still have a shot at trading down and getting a couple more picks.

That's because they had a fraud of a coach who had a myopic view of the draft i.e he could only evaluate SEC players.

gusy wahts the knock on Quinn? he can't win the big game right? what was it on manning? can't win the big game. who has a ring? manning. who doesnt? miami.

Bring in quinn, great pocket passer and through the years can bring a ring or 2 hoefully.

Would like Quinn, but not at the price of trading up . . . would rather groom Stanton and still keep my first rounder and not give up anything.

I hope they make a move for Quinn. If they go from 8 picks to 6 so be it. I want a Dolphins Quinn jersey so bad.

I just don't see it happening......if we get him he'd have to give up the farm and I don't see Muler doing that.

Ozzy rules!!

If we don't get QUINN, Stanton will not be the answer and he will not be drafted by the FINS. Next Wednesday when he comes in, Cameron will interview him and walk away shaking his head at how unintelligent this young man is.

If Quinn could some how fall to Washington at 6 I'd think we'd have a shot - that is if the brass really want him. Washington has very few picks this year and I'd think they'd want to add picks if possible. If they are thinking defense they'd still find a good player at 9.

What would it take to move up three spots to 6 though - our 1st and a 3rd?

I don't want Quinn he will struggle mightely in the NFL.:boohoo:

I think Tampa could be a trade partner too. If Oakland or Detroit takes CJ I think the Bucs would really want Okoye and where at the pefect postion to take him. The Draft trade chart says that it would 4(1800) for 9(1350) and 40(500) should do.

I'm just worried about the price it would cost to move up. I really don't like the idea of giving up draft picks. We need as many of those as we can get. We need depth and youth very badly. I say its a year too soon to draft a QB. Next years draft will be a more "QB rich draft" with Brohm, Henne, Brennan, etc.

Back
Top Bottom