Fins to Baracudas!!!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fins to Baracudas!!!!

finregime

Who's Yo Daddy
Reaction score
I believe what seperated us from the Pats was that they played every game like you pissed in their cornflakes.We have added some more physical guys like Bua and Poole along with guys pissed at a particular Quitter!
I believe this team is gonna make things personal on the field cause for some they have alot to be upset about including Wanny which is why I see a different demeanor on our less than favorite head coach.
If I was him I would feel like Ricky single handedly tried to take my job.

Lets start leaving folks on the ground longer!

PS Boston, if your reading this please hit that prick Rodney Harrison for me cause Im sick of his mouf. :fire:

finregime said:
I believe what seperated us from the Pats was that they played every game like you pissed in their cornflakes.We have added some more physical guys like Bua and Poole along with guys pissed at a particular Quitter!
I believe this team is gonna make things personal on the field cause for some they have alot to be upset about including Wanny which is why I see a different demeanor on our less than favorite head coach.

PS Boston, if your reading this please hit that prick Rodney Harrison for me cause Im sick of his mouf. :fire:
What in the 4 years that Wanny has been here tells you that their attitude will be different this year...

finregime said:

I really hope you are right! I do agree that there will be more attitude but we'll see

finregime said:

Incredible post dude. I agree. I want to see Boston showing Harrison, Milloy, Law, and Troy Vincent the dirt this year. I want to see more controversy for the Dolphins. This off season has been incredibly awesome in my books. I'm happy things aren't working out so sweetly in the FO and the lookeroom. I want to see some red faces out there, I want to see some pissed off Aqua and Orange, and I want to see Wanny grab these guys by the balls and let them all know whats going on.

CirclingWagons said:
What in the 4 years that Wanny has been here tells you that their attitude will be different this year...

Different players different attitude..it's the players that makes the team, the coach can only use what he has.

CirclingWagons said:

Everybody is FED UP!

Ricky quit,Wale won't play,etc...... some players finally are speaking out like Zach did about Ricky which shows me him and others are taking this more than 1 step at a time, it's more like 1 azz at a time!

I hope they play with more attitude this year.

I want them to play every game like it's their Super Bowl. Let's not have any dumb losses, like the Houston game last year. No reason they shouldn't have taken that game more seriously.

MDFINFAN said:
Different players different attitude..it's the players that makes the team, the coach can only use what he has.
Couldn't agree more.

Back
Top Bottom