Fire Ireland, fine Incognito, pay and release Martin | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fire Ireland, fine Incognito, pay and release Martin

Penthos

Am I on speaker phone?
Reaction score
IMO this would be the quickest way for the Dolphins to put this behind them

* Fire Ireland to give everyone the pound of flesh they seem to crave (it would also make him the face of the problem).
* Fine Ritchie and bring him back, that's fair because of what Riley Cooper got (who IS a racist and really WAS threatening violence).
* Pay Martin for the rest of the season and trade or release him.

See I know what you're saying is probably the prudent way to go, but for me, this scumbag Ratfink family shouldn't come out of this feeling like they accomplished anything. As much as I want Ireland gone right now, I'm the type that says, circle the wagons, bring RI back, fight for each other and beat the snot out of those idiots. Then later, clean the house up.

See I know what you're saying is probably the prudent way to go, but for me, this scumbag Ratfink family shouldn't come out of this feeling like they accomplished anything. As much as I want Ireland gone right now, I'm the type that says, circle the wagons, bring RI back, fight for each other and beat the snot out of those idiots. Then later, clean the house up.
Why prolong this? I am tired of being the fan of a dysfunctional franchise. I want to move forward now not in 6 months.

I know what you are saying too. However, I think the Dolphins need to operate intellectually and not emotionally. I don't want the desire for justice against Martin to interfere with the progress of the team.

Believe me guys, I know what you're saying.

Back
Top Bottom