FIRST PLACE!!!! Post game discussion, gloat fest!!! | Page 73 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

FIRST PLACE!!!! Post game discussion, gloat fest!!!

Trying his best to inflict bad karma on us
I mean, like what's the point? Your team won. BFD! What doesn't recording yourself behaving like an asshole to a complete stranger have to prove? Who are you impressing?

What did they say? How did they respond?
To be honest the dudes I am friends with are being cool about the loss. They are all pretty hardcore fans and realize that both teams made mistakes and left opportunities on the field and that Buffalo didn't make plays when it needed to and Miami did so Miami won.

They are happy with the way they played Hill and Waddle however, they all expected a greater blood bath with both rookies on the field and so many secondary injuries. I told them, that was a result of your D-line play, even with Phillips out the Buffalo line was stout and caused Tua to have to throw before he wanted to.

However the loud mouth Bills fans that usually bust my balls for being a Dolphins fan..................nowhere to be seen 🤣 🤣

To be honest the dudes I am friends with are being cool about the loss. They are all pretty hardcore fans and realize that both teams made mistakes and left opportunities on the field and that Buffalo didn't make plays when it needed to and Miami did so Miami won.

They are happy with the way they played Hill and Waddle however, they all expected a greater blood bath with both rookies on the field and so many secondary injuries. I told them, that was a result of your D-line play, even with Phillips out the Buffalo line was stout and caused Tua to have to throw before he wanted to.

However the loud mouth Bills fans that usually bust my balls for being a Dolphins fan..................nowhere to be seen 🤣 🤣
It's the loud mouths that run and hide when their team loses. Well at least your more reasonable Bills fan friends, understand Allen and his teammates made mistakes, just like Miami had. Those are the friends you can have good debates and conversations with.

Just noticed that punt block safety at the end of game could come back to bite Miami in the butt. If the Bills and Dolphins finish tied in the division, it could come down to point differential head to head. So now a Bills win by a field goal could give them division where as before they would need win by 5 or more. Hopefuly it doesn't come down to that. Here's to a Dolphin win angainst the Bengals, a Bills loss to the Ravens and then Miami finding a way to sweep the Bills this year. If those three thinks happen we could be in good shape if we stay healthy.

Last edited:
Just noticed that punt block safety at the end of game could come back to bite Miami in the butt. If the Bills and Dolphins finish tied in the division, it comes down to point differential head to head. So now a Bills win by a field goal could give them division where as before they would need win by 5 or more. Hopefuly it doesn't come down to that. Here's to a Dolphin win angainst the Bengals, a Bills loss to the Ravens and then Miami finding a way to sweep the Bills this year. If those three thinks happen we could be in good shape if we stay healthy.

That's true. Strength of victory is the 5th tie breaking scenario.

Go figure, you are correct.

If Sherfields as$ costs us home field he's in trouble GRRRRRRR

Back
Top Bottom