Votes: 2 1.7%
  • Wes Welker

Votes: 9 7.7%
  • Randy McMichael

Votes: 39 33.3%
  • Ronnie Brown

Votes: 7 6.0%

• Total voters
since everyone basically covered almost everyone ill go with a dump off pass on the goal line to Heath Evans

Joneal7 said:
since everyone basically covered almost everyone ill go with a dump off pass on the goal line to Heath Evans

Interesting. Probably not likely but always a possibility. Though, I think he'll probably most likely block for Brown if he gets it.

Miner47 said:
Long bomb to Chambers

Based on Nick Saban's play calling, that could be a possibility. That's why I voted for Chambers myself. Damn 11 hours is soooooooo far away!! :fire: I can't wait!!!! No more vanilla offense! YEAHHHHHHHH!!!! :dedolfan: :jumper: :couch2:

My gut says Chambers or Ronnie, but the psycho in me says Welker will get one on an unusual play.

mcmike will have the first, then chambers will get the second, then mcmike again, then marty will end it...whoa thats 4 tds...nice.

4 votes for Booker...Deserves more love than that...

..but ill go Boston since Bailey is on Chambers 90% of the time...Boston cant be single covered or its over.

CalDolFan10x14 said:
Who do you think will get our 1st TD reception?

i am shocked that you missed out the most obvious! champ baily! feeley is going to chuck one up fiedler style in the 1st quarter for him

Back
Top Bottom