First Time In A While... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

First Time In A While...

dolfan_101

Active Roster
Reaction score
I was watching FF Weekly earlier and they asked the question who should start at their WR position this weekend the two options being: CC or Terry Glenn. Not only did they pick CC but they said he was the hotteset WR in the leauge! When was the last time u can remember a fins WR being known as the best in the NFL kinda' makes u think back a lil bit huh:dolphins:

dolfan_101 said:
I was watching FF Weekly earlier and they asked the question who should start at their WR position this weekend the two options being: CC or Terry Glenn. Not only did they pick CC but they said he was the hotteset WR in the leauge! When was the last time u can remember a fins WR being known as the best in the NFL kinda' makes u think back a lil bit huh:dolphins:

There is a big difference between the "hottest" and the best...

Chambers has had 2 good games (out of how many?). He is showing that he CAN be the man, but he still has to show he can do it every week before he will ever be mentioned in the same sentence as the "best".

Phinadict said:
There is a big difference between the "hottest" and the best...

Chambers has had 2 good games (out of how many?). He is showing that he CAN be the man, but he still has to show he can do it every week before he will ever be mentioned in the same sentence as the "best".

very true, but when u r the best aren't u the hottest in the leauge??? I'm not saying that he is the best but this is just what they were making it sound like...

Back
Top Bottom