First Uniform change of '05 | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

First Uniform change of '05

Remember the early 90's Dolphins uni's...Those were the worst. Then you'd look on the sidelines and see 4 jagoff's with Zubazz pants and Mullets.

ACE said:
Remember the early 90's Dolphins uni's...Those were the worst. Then you'd look on the sidelines and see 4 jagoff's with Zubazz pants and Mullets.

dont knock the zubazz...ive still got mine...great work out pants

could see the Dolphins trying to incoporate a Dorsal Fin somehow on the back of the jersey

That's because that's the concept you came up with :tongue: Something tells me we'll never see anything like it, too much of a break from what we have now. I'd be pleased if we just went back to our old colors... I prefered the lighter colored Aqua to the dark Aqua we have now.

Amen!!!!!

JeffJewell said:
If anything, we should un-date our uniforms back to the days before shadowed numbers and green pants.

And again I say AMEN!!!! I'd rather wear the throw backs than these "new" concepts of football uniforms - they actually look like updates of the uniforms of the 40's in a lot of ways. And as far as our roadworker uniforms, the traffic cones with a helmet - burn those suckers...

Semedi said:
That's because that's the concept you came up with :tongue: Something tells me we'll never see anything like it, too much of a break from what we have now. I'd be pleased if we just went back to our old colors... I prefered the lighter colored Aqua to the dark Aqua we have now.

No.. Not on the logo, but on the back of the jersey.. Probably not, but its possible.. I mean, thats why the Falcons/Cardinals jersey have that multiple color thing on the sleeves, its supposed to mimic wings.

I'd like us to change to the throwbacks we wore when we whipped Dallas on Thanksgiving.
Those uni's were awesome.

They look like a combo of an arena football teams uni's and european soccer jerseys(with the thin stipes going down the side)

the new uni's are better looking than the old ones but they've got to do something with those boring a$$ helmets all white with a birds head on it ... no stripes or anything on it except a freakin little bird .... BORING

ih8brady said:
Our jerseys should be immune due to our traditions.

I hope so. I really don't want something too "new". It works for the Falcons or the Cards because they really are trying to change the face of the entire organization (see Atlanta and their changes due to Vick's arrival). We don't need that and we definitely don't need to change the face of the organization. Tweak the uni's if you have to, don't change them to make them look "cooler".

IMO we don't need to change our unis at all except maybe back to the pre 96 ones. The scowling Dolphin just doesn't quite fit.

I like them, but It's stupid that they copied the Falcons.

Roman529 said:
I don't know if you guys also know that the Cardinals made a slight change to their Cardinal logo on their helmet as well....they said it has a little "tougher" look --it is not a big change though.....I think only teams that struggle a lot seem to be the ones who change uniforms and designs all the time...I would rather stick with the traditional look but I like our orange uniforms and hope we can bring them out maybe once a year. :)

How do you make a cardinal look tough???

PhinsPhan said:
Not as "Revolutionary" as they promised. Still good looking though. I think they needed to change their symbol but the jerseys were good before.

sweet! pic of new Lions jersey! cant wait to buy a few

clear.gif

i like 'em, they remind me of the Falcons alternate jersey

Back
Top Bottom