fitzgerald top 5? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

fitzgerald top 5?

fitzgerald top 5 wr?

• Total voters
SMadison29 said:
Fitzgerald was decent last year & Smith had a good year in 03, but neither was great, that's what we're talking about when comparing them to the likes of Moss, Owens, Harrison, Holt, & Chad Johnson. Smith said so during an interview on NFL Live tonight. He said give him one more year to prove himself & I agree.
at least they were good. santana moss was NOTHING and definitely doesn't deserve top 5 recognition

kastofsna120 said:
at least they were good. santana moss was NOTHING and definitely doesn't deserve top 5 recognition

if u wanna go on that argument then here is fitzgeralds stats (career)

yards tds
2004 780 8
2005 1236 8

now ill take santana moss's 2 best years

yards tds
2003 1105 10
2005 1240 6

alright now if u said santana moss was nothing besides this year then idk wat ur talking about cuz he had a great year!!!!and he is so far doing just as good as fitzgerald so moss has a better argument than moss

like what?

anyone that says santana moss is better than larry fitzgerald should have their hands cut off. that's enough of a defense

Chris84, you're on your own on this one. S.Moss isn't even a top 10 receiver. He isn't better than Fitz.

Fitzgerald was one of my favorite players when he played at pitt

When i went to the wvu-pitt game 2 years ago, that dude was making unbelieveable catches in the air

Fitzgerald is the man!

f110742A-1.jpg
clear.gif

chris84chambers said:
if u wanna go on that argument then here is fitzgeralds stats (career)

yards tds
2004 780 8
2005 1236 8

now ill take santana moss's 2 best years

yards tds
2003 1105 10
2005 1240 6

alright now if u said santana moss was nothing besides this year then idk wat ur talking about cuz he had a great year!!!!and he is so far doing just as good as fitzgerald so moss has a better argument than moss

Why show his 2 best years? That's a bit unfair. Show his two first years.

kastofsna120 said:
anyone that says santana moss is better than larry fitzgerald should have their hands cut off.

:lol:

Back
Top Bottom