Five Things | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Five Things

WPBtoRNOFinFan

Practice Squad
Reaction score
1. Travares Tillman must go. Plain and simple, get him out of the starting lineup, move Renaldo Hill to SS, and lets play Jason Allen at FS. Technically, yes, we are still somehow playoff eligible, BUT, we are only a game or two away so lets just consider it over.

2. Mike Mularkey MUST go. He saves the agressive playcalling for the end, when you pass in the first three quarters, you take shots downfield as well as medium-ranged passes, we are not a WCO team, we should not be dinking and dunking all day.

3. Our Pass Pro; Looked much improved again today. Not giving up a single sack is impressive, I haven't gotten a peek at how Shelton looked at RG yet, so if somebody could inform me that would be awesome.

4. Don't be fooled by Harrington's 4th quarter. That was against a prevent D, and he still didn't convert a key 3rd-and-2 that could have put us in better range so that Mare's kick could have been good.

5. Mare. Frustration isn't an adequate word....

re:

WPBtoRNOFinFan said:
1. Travares Tillman must go. Plain and simple, get him out of the starting lineup, move Renaldo Hill to SS, and lets play Jason Allen at FS. Technically, yes, we are still somehow playoff eligible, BUT, we are only a game or two away so lets just consider it over.

2. Mike Mularkey MUST go. He saves the agressive playcalling for the end, when you pass in the first three quarters, you take shots downfield as well as medium-ranged passes, we are not a WCO team, we should not be dinking and dunking all day.

3. Our Pass Pro; Looked much improved again today. Not giving up a single sack is impressive, I haven't gotten a peek at how Shelton looked at RG yet, so if somebody could inform me that would be awesome.

4. Don't be fooled by Harrington's 4th quarter. That was against a prevent D, and he still didn't convert a key 3rd-and-2 that could have put us in better range so that Mare's kick could have been good.

5. Mare. Frustration isn't an adequate word....

I agree with 1, 3, and 5.

I disagree with 2 and 4.

It takes awhile for a team to adapt to a completely new offense, the Phins are just taking a little longer than expected.

Harrington had a monster 4th Quarter. He did everything he could (virtually) to turn that from a blow-out into a game that could have been won in OT. After those two TD drives, he looked like he was oozing confidence on the sidelines. The receivers dropped a LOT of passes throughout the game. Hagan and McMike dropped TDs in the 4th quarter.

And Mare shanked it. He just can't get it done anymore.

Tillman is strange he's always in position but never seems to make the play. He can tackle and cover but he can't seem to locate the ball and get his hands near it. This may be our secondaries biggets weakness we have ZERO ballhawks.

Back
Top Bottom